Can you please?

Untz.. Untz.. Untz.. Untz

Dawn sighed in frustration. 'How could someone be having a party this late on a school night?' she thought to herself. The only reason she was up was because she had a very important test in the morning. She wouldn't be able to get to sleep anyways with her obnoxious neighbor and his bumping party.

'No big deal. All you have to do is ignore it. You can do this, Dawn. Focus.' But despite her reassuring words, the noise seemed to get louder as time passed.

She became infuriated and full of anger. She marched across the hall and banged on the door. Brandon opened the door, the smirk he always had on his face growing slightly once he saw her tiny, angry figure standing in the hall.

"Daaaaawn! Hey! You came to join the party? You're really missing out." He said, trying to coax her into the dorm.

Dawn crossed her arms and frowned. Brandon could feel her irritation. She meant business.

"Brandon, you do know that we have tests tomorrow that are very important. Why aren't you studying?"

He took a swig of his beer and leaned against the door frame. "Oh, lighten up. I already studied earlier. It's not that hard," he said rolling his eyes.

"Well some of us actually have to study harder to pass these tests. So I would appreciate it if you would turn the music down."

"Anything for you, sweetheart," he said smirking.

She muttered, "whatever." As she was walking away, Brandon couldn't help but notice the way her beautiful, curly hair fell across her shoulders and down her back or how her hips swayed sensually as she took each step. He snapped out of it when she slammed her door, throwing a quick glare his way.

He chuckled and took another gulp of his beer as he turned back to the crazy party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! So yea... First story. :D

I'm not that great of a writer so if anybody actually reads this I'm sorry. Lol

But anyways. Thanks for reading. I'll try and update Fridays/Saturdays.

Ilysm
FarmCheese