ςհɑԹԵҽɾ 1: հօօժ ɾɑԵŚ✅

Timeyahs p.o.v.

"Can you just leave me alone!?" I scream as my Ex retreats out of the front door

I run upstairs into my room and look out my window watching Diggy drive away when he fully backs out i face plant into my pillow. Crying for at least 30 minutes seeing him again makes me so damn emotional...

He shouldn't have just popped up nor should he have kissed me.

My sister knocks on my door and I feel her presences next to me on the bed.

"What happened?!" she strokes my hair

"Diggy made a visit." I don't even turn around to face her

"Dig-? Isn't he in-"

I cut her off knowing where she's headed "I guess he's out now."

"Im calling the police." she pulls her phone out of her pocket.

"He warned me not to snitch..."

"Im not scared of that Hood Rat Timeyah."

"Jhaaliyah..."

"Fine." she puts her phone back into her pocket
"Oh god if Diggys out that means Rayan is out too."

I sigh "Yep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT NIGHT---------------------

Gunshots echo throughout the neighborhood signaling we got five minutes to get to steppin because theres finna be a shoot out.

We grab our bags packed just for these nights and start running back into a alley to get to anywhere but where we at.

We bump into two guys with dark hoodies on.

"Aye ma where you headed to?"

"Keep walking." she says under her breath so that i could only hear

"Hey he was talking to you." the other one says looking at us

"Its nothing to you." I say getting smart

"Just grab em." the taller one says he throws me over his shoulder and the shorter one grabs Jhaaliyah

They throw us in the back of their van.

I start getting emotional while Jhaaliyah is as hard as nails. The tall one puts ducktape over my mouth and they tie both of us up. They return back to the drivers and passengers seat and I feel the car start driving.

-------

When the van stops we're takin into a two story house. Then we're split up.

I walk with the taller one he takes me to a dark blue room with music painted on the wall. He sits me down on the bed.

I see the door and once his back is turned I try to run and he catches me and throws me on the bed and pins my limbs down

I push them off me and back up towards the wall and he inches towards me. I open my mouth to scream but im silenced by his lips pushed against mine.

Jhaaliyah

They split me and T up. The dude takes me into a red room covered with drawings and shit. He tells me to sleep but how can I? I eventually doze off because im tired as i dont know what. But all that's on my mind is T. She's so damn emotional.....

Fan. Vote. Comment. I follow in return for everything.