chapter 10: Awkward

I get the food and we go home. I order 80 hot wings because Jhaaliyah probably ain't gone eat that much an the boys are probably gonna eat everything on second thought I think I should've got 100.

Roc

After Timeyah left I looked in the mirror giving myself a real Get it together talk. Aye man dont get caught up. Lil mama got a boyfriend and yall just met tonight like dude you gotta chill.

"Roc!" Diggy screams from downstairs

"What?!" I scream back

"Xbox now they winning!"

"Alright."

I look in the mirror one last time and run downstairs and grab the remote.

I hit up my sister after beating them in 2k.

Me::hey sis

Lil sis::hey big bro

Me::wassup

Lil sis::chillin as always wbu

Me::idk i need to get my life asap

Lil sis::what happened lol

Me::Its the girl shes  has a boyfriend but i still tried to kiss her.

Lil sis:: oh shyt Roc u gotta chill with that

Me::ik A.

Lil sis::She kiss back?

Me::nah she curved me.

Lil sis::well at least you know now that if yqll do go out she'll be loyal.

Me:: you right but ima hit up later

Lil sis::alrite ttyl

Me::alright ✌

Meyah

I ate about 17 hot wings they were tooo good but whenever the boys or Jhaaliyah would stop talking he would look over at me it was kinda awkward but I managed to avoid him staring directly into my eyes a few times but other then that we locked eyes and he look a little sad and apologetic.

Then since I already toke a shower i just got in bed and started watching adventure time. I'm slick have a crush on the boy marceline♥

Diggy layed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You sleepy."

"A little you?"

"Nahh."

{Im WARNING you now there's no sex but it may get a little ion know...frisky i guess soo if you dont want to read this part just skip ahead to Diggys p.o.v.}

He hovers above me and starts kissing me he's only wearing boxers. We start out just kissing no tongue he bites my lip and he slides his tongue in and glides it around my mouth then he moves his hand down to my butt inside my shorts and try's to pull off my shirt but I stop him.

"Dig..."i mumble

he keeps going and pulls off my shorts and glides his finger around my waist line making me jump a little

"Relax and let me do this."

"Nooo." i whine

But I can't bring myself to push him off of me.

he then starts sucking and kissing my neck making me moan louldly then he starts moving down kissing my chest and making his way down to right below my stomach.