paris hickeys

Roc's p.o.v.

Ariel's sitting in my lap while we watch a movie

"Ariel i like you.“

She doesn't take hers eyes off the screen

"Aww i like you too."

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

She pauses the movie and turns around in my lap so her knees are on each side of my legs

"Yes."

She smashes her lips onto mine and i put my hands around her hips and see rests her arms around my neck.

My phone starts vibrating in my back pocket and i pull away

"What id it?"

"Your brother wants me ill be right back."

I walk outside the room and prodigys at the door.

"What?" (Me)

"I want you to leave my baby sis alone."

"Prodigy i think she can make her ow. Decisions."

"And i think you need to back off of her."

"I think you need to focus on your girl and let me focus on mine."

"Ariel's not your girl."

I smirk "you keep telling yourself that prod."

I walk back in the room and lay next to Ariel on the bed

"What he say?"

"He wants me to leave you alone. But your mine now so i don't think that's gonna happen"

"He he okay"

"Sooooo...."

I start kissing her again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meyah p.o.v.

Were on top of the Eiffel tower and i think i need to tell about the kiss with August

"Diggy."

"Yeah bae."

"I need to tell you something promise me you wont get mad."

"Promise."

"Well your brother kissed me i kissed back for a second then i pushed him away i swear I'm sorry."

"He kissed you?"

I nod

"O....did you want him to?"

"No."

"Then i forgive you and i have to tell you something to."

"What?"

"Promise?"

"After we broke up me and ashely where together and i got her pregnant that's when i left and ran out on her and found you again she had her child and when roc started talking to her she recognized me and made me pay child support but now  she's a bout to give the child up for adoption and i just wanted to tell before she did.....you promised...."

"I'm not mad diggy....I'm just...i don't know...surprised  I guess."

"Your is worst then mine so i can tell ypu what else he did.....welll i guess i dropped my scrunchie and i went to go pick it up and he put his  thingy on my butt .."

"See...not jealous or mad at all."his teeth are clenched and his fist are balled

"Well relax because i don't want him." I un ball his fist and kiss his neck "i only want you."