chapter 13: it's all fun and games.....till yo ass get beat

~waterpark~(drive hehe)

Meyah's p.o.v.

The limo driver is taking us to the water park were all quiet kinda stunned because Jhaaliyah and Ray Ray are making out like always I punch Ray Ray.

Me-quit eatin her face off

Ray-ouch

they stop and Ray Ray has his hand on her left thigh and I give him that  'nigga if you don't take  yo hand off her ima put my hands on you' he moved them and they start staring and blushing at each other

Diggy keeps playin with the hole in my shorts he keeps tickling my thigh until Jhaaliyah gives him that 'do u really think that's a good idea cuz i'll beat yo arse' look and he keeps his hands to himself for now

We all bought water proof cameras so we could take pictures tbh I love picturessss yah! let me stop anyway's  Jhaaliyah's staring Ashley down I really feel sorry because Jhaaliyah's gonna be at her throat and she suspect some shit is goin down with her i dunno know she does give off a weird vibe when I'm around her it's probably nuthin but jhaaliyah does have a thing for reading people that's why she didn't have a prob with naomi I actually like her me and Naomi tight her nd Prod so cute though she's been crushing on him since she was 10 and their cute together.

~real water park~ (foreal dis time yall)

We get to the water park and change in the bathrooms they have two pools and like 20 different water rides I put my hair up  because I know its gonna get wet before. I went in the bathroom I told diggy to wait on me after I take of my shirt and stuff  after I'm finish I grab his hand and we walk to the biggest one and scream all the way mostly him but were having fun.

Ray Ray 's p.o.v.

Me and Jhaaliyah got in the lazy river she's still is pissed a little at Roc and Ashley we've drifted away from each other and surprisingly I bump into Ashley.

Ashley-oh um sorry Ray Ray

Me- uh..mmm its cool

she looks fine but i feel like I'm betraying jhaaliyah

Ashley-hmmm like what you see?

Ne-oh um sorry I didn't realize I was staring.

Ashley-its Ohkay I would love it if you looked (mumbled) and touched.

Me-uh I think I'm gonna catch up to Jhaaliyah

DID she just say what I think see said? uuuhhggg maybe its just Im my head I slow down and wait for my bae in the river.

Prodigy's p.o.v.

Me and Naomi are really having fun and stuff but she went to the bathroom for a minute and im waiting at the ice cream cart and I bump into Ashley

Ashley- oh I didn't see you there sorry.

Me-its cool

I lick my ice cream

Ashley-u like icecream huh...? u can have some of mine *looks me up and down*

Me-errr uhhm I think Naomi......my GIRL FRIEND calked me I got to go tho

Ashley-ohkay (licks lips) see you later baby

DID she just really call me babe and fucking flirt with me!??

Ashely's p.o.v.

I'm really playing with the boys emotions it's fun seeing their faces when I say something sexy it just turns me on.