To the big city!

Johnny's POV

"Ahhh the big city" I says. "Yeah, I'm very excited. But I will miss Canada." Replies Lauren. "Yeah, definitely. But there's more opportunities here." I say excitedly.
Skip to the apartment!
We have decided to buy an apartment instead of living in a house. For not really any reason. I found out that Mackenzie lived in the same apartment building! Not just any Mackenzie though. The Mackenzie I wrote a song with. I've had feelings ever since! It's been 2 years since we last saw each other. My feelings only grew bigger for her! I hope she has feelings too.
Skip to restaurant.
My family decided we should have a welcome to our new home dinner. We went to Providence because we all love sea food. I was officially my favourite restaurant. Besides Taco Bell of course! We are also going to see the movie 'The Secret Life Of Pets' movie for Lauren because she's a baby and doesn't want to see the Purge. But what ever.
After the movie.
The movie wasn't to shabby. But I've seen better. We were just heading back to the apartment when Mackenzie texted me.
Kenzie=❤️ Johnny=💜
❤️= Yo Johnny O. What you up to?
💜= Yo. Just got done see TSLOP.
❤️= Lol😂
💜= We saw it for Lauren. Lol😂
❤️= Was wondering if you wanted to see the Purge tonight at 11. Which is pretty soon😏
💜= I'll ask
💜= sure meet you there!
End of conversation.
"Hey Kenzie" I say. "Hey Johnny" she replies.
After movie back at apartment.
I was lying in bed thinking all about how Mackenzie was all cuddled up next to me during the movie. Does she like me?!? I hope so.

A/N what do you think?