School

"So, Corrupt. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?" The teacher said.

"Well, I'm eighteen, My best friend is Alpha, and I am really good at being funny. Like, for instance, no one's noticed the toaster on the ceiling, but if they had-" everyone looked up, and sure as hell, there was a toaster on the ceiling. Alot of them laughed. While Alpha, sitting next to me, was looking up, dying from laughter, I telepathically untied his shoes.

"-They might have noticed Alpha's untied shoes." Everyone looked at him, as he looked down. Ad he did, I shoved his head down. More laughter.

"One, Corrupt. Zero, Alpha." I whispered. "Betcha I'll win."

Alpha looked up and poked me. "In your dreams!" He whispered back.

School ended, and I was leaving late because I got bored and glued Mr.Krauger's desk to the ceiling again. Now, I was walking down the hall. Well, casually floating down the hall is more like it, but hey. Gotta love telepathy.

I saw a group of kids standing around a girl. I was going to shrug it off, but then I saw a few of the guys shove the girl back and forth, then kick her. She yelped in pain, so I did the smart thing.

"Hey!" I yelled, letting my self walk again, smiling cockily. I walked up to what seemed to be the leader, giving him a big smile.

I stuck out my left hand for him to shake. "My name is Corrupt." I said.

He reached out slowly and shook my hand. I grabbed his hand and with my right hand gave him a hard slap on the face. I pulled him up by the collar and threw him at two of the other boys. For another, I kicked him I'm the chest. I simply punched the last on, sending him flying back.

"You know, it's not nice to bully." I said. Telepathically, I moved one of the large garbage cans onto its side, just in front of the stairs, the opening pointing to me. None of them knew that though. I bent down and picked up the leader.

"Seriously, its a load of garbage. There's no reason to be trashy like that, so why don't you be trashy like this." I three him so he slide across the floor, straight into the trashcan and down the stairs in it.

I casually brushed myself off, and stuck out a hand for the girl. She reached for it and pulled herself up shakily. Honestly, I was tempted to psyche her out and walk away, but I refrained myself from doing that.

"So, did you do well on the math test today?" I ask, classic me.I stepped on one of the guy's arms. She just stared at me, jaw dropped. I started to walk away, and she followed.

"You know, Alpha's been wanting to talk to you. Something... well, something that I wouldn't give a shit about. But hey, if it makes him feel better, why don't you come to our place and hang for a bit?" Luna nodded.

"Hey, thanks for helping me." She said, embarrassed.

"Don't mention it. No, seriously, cause Alpha would flip if he found out, so it you got a bruise or something that he notices, tell him you fell on your face repetitively or something." I said, and winked as we walked put of the school