BONUS

"I don't know what you want from me" Alex told Daniela.

She knew she had to do this. This had gone on long enough and she could no longer do this to her husband, no matter how much she cared for the young girl in front of her.

**

My eyes focus on the brunette as she stands in the midst of the supply closet we frequent in when in school. We can't really do anything in my office or my classroom but there is this look. It's the look we share when we're going to meet in the closet. To outsider it might just be a short glance but to us, the short look speaks a thousand words.

Kind of like the look that rests in the brown eyes looking up at me.

"I just want you" Camila simply said.

I felt a pinch in my chest. I knew I was hurting the girl in front me, and I cared deeply about her, a part of me thinks I might even love her, but Ron is my husband.

I could see her eyes beginning to water and everything inside me was begging me to stop. My brain was telling me that I don't want to hurt her and my heart is telling me that I don't want to stay away from her, but I have to.

I'm married and being with Camila was a mistake. Though it certainly didn't feel like one.

"This was wrong Camila" I said trying my best to keep my voice firm but it was failing.

I watched the tears stroll down her cheeks as she shook her head standing in the middle of the all too familiar supply closet.

"Fine" she said softly.

"Fine?" I repeated.

I couldn't believe it.

I knew that I needed to do this but I didn't want it to be this easy. I didn't want her to suffer because of me but at the same time I didn't want it to be this easy for her to let me go.

Was this just a fling for her? Did I not matter?

"What do you want me to say Laur?"

I want you to say that you care too much about me to let me go. I want you to say that you'll wait.

Please fight for me, I think.

"I..." she started.

Say it, I think. Please say it. Just say you love me, and I'll stay.

But she doesn't say anything. She simply stares at me with pleading eyes silently begging me to change my mind.

"I'm not going to beg for you to stay" she said "But I do want you to"

In the midst of my disappointment I couldn't help but be proud of her for putting herself first.

But I was putting my marriage first and I hope she understood that.

"I'm sorry" I said.

I turned around and put my hand on the doorknob, but froze when I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turned around to see Camila right in front of me, too close for comfort.

Our noses are almost touching and I can feel her hot breath on my lips. I see her hand rise until it lands at the back of my neck as she slowly pulls me in and I do nothing to stop it. Our lips press together softly and this kiss seems different than the many we've shared in the past. This kiss is much more affectionate and I don't want it to stop but she pulls away too soon.

Without another word she steps past me and exits the closet, as I stand there bewildered. The feeling of her lips still linger on mine and I can't quiet understand what it is this girl has over me but as soon as she walked out of the closet I understood I couldn't let her go.  

---

A/N: YOU GUYS! It's 7/27 ! I couldn't actually let this day go without posting something even if it was small

I said I'd be posting bonus stuff, so this is one of the flashbacks that I wrote that never made it. There is one more and it involves Camren being moms and I'll post that within the next few days or so. 

So Happy Anniversary to the girls ! 

And to all you lovely people, be nice to your flowers!