Chapter 1

Madison (Me): Mom, you can't do that!

Mom(Mrs.Rew): Oh, yes I can

I can't believe my mom would really do that. She decided to move to Canada. 

Me: But, I have friends here. I can't leave them. And besides, I don't wanna start Junior year in another school. Let alone, in a new country. 

Mom: Oh please, Madison. You're gonna love it. It's Canada sweetie. You'll make new friends. 

Me: Uggh!!!

Kassie: What are YOU whining about?

Me: Shutup Kassie!

Mom: Please, Madison. Don't say that to your sister. Now, come upstairs and help me pack some stuff. Dad's gonna be home in minute 

Me: Does dad agree to this?

Mom: He thinks it's a perfect idea

Well, I guess I can't stop this. It's gonna happen whether I like it, or not. I always wondered what it would've been like to live in Canada. It was my childhood dream, but I stopped imagining when I found out how great L.A. was. Leaving this neighborhood will be hard. 

Mom: Madison, come on

I went upstairs to my parents' room. My mom took out a bin full of portraits, paintings, and pictures. I decided to go through them. There was a picture of me and my cousin at the park when I was little. There was another one of my mom and her family and a party. 

Mom: Interesting, huh?

Me: Yeah

Mom: You used to love looking through these when you were little

Me: I forgot how much fun it was

After looking through them and packing them, we went downstairs to greet my dad and ate dinner. Then I took a shower and changed to my PJ's. I said goodnight to everyone and went to sleep(jk I stayed in my phone 'till I fell asleep ;D). 

                                                                            ~  ~  ~  

I woke up the the bright sun shining in my face. 

Mom: *opens the door* Honey, wake up

Me: *throws pillow at her playfully* Uggh!!! Let me sleep!

After she left, I got up and changed. I'm in my last few days of school, if you guys were wondering. I put on some light-washed jeans, jersey looking shirt, white converse, and messy bun. As for my face, I don't wear that much makeup. So I just put on my regular foundation, concealer, and mascara.Then I went downstairs. 

Dad(Mr.Rew): *drinking coffee* Goodmorning Sweetie

Me: Hey dad. Where's mom

Dad: She's upstairs getting Kassie ready

I went over, and poured myself some cereal, and ate. 

Dad: Did your mom tell you about the trip?

Me: A trip? Dad we're moving :(

Dad: But it'll feel like a trip

Me: I don't know why we have to move

Dad: It'll be better for us. Your mom and I don't have great jobs here, and there are better neighborhoods over there. You'll see

I checked the time. I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry. I put my bowl in the sink, brushed my teeth, then went downstairs. 

Me: *Yelling* Bye mom!

Mom: Bye, honey

Me: *kissing my dad goodbye* Bye, dad

Dad: Bye 

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door towards school.