Bitter Cold

- Chapter three

You ran as soon as you felt the eyes, deeper into the forest. The frost was cutting away at your face and all you could think about was getting the hell out of there! But before you could you tripped on a log or something and you went flying into a snow bank which was damping your clothes even more. You; now soaking wet and cold as the place can get you tried to get up but when you looked infront of you saw saw him. Kylo Ren, Commander of the first order standing before you with his saber in hand.

"Kylo,"You snered backing up and bit and brining yourself onto your feet.

"I'd take it that my reputation precedes me." He chuckled under that mask of his and he clearly wasin't taking you seriously. "Tell me why are you out here on Star Killer? You're a Jedi are you not?"

You frowned, "That's top secret and you have no business knowing,"

He laughed again and he pressed a fee buttons and he slipped his helmet off to reveal his handsome face. Oh shit he's hot! "I'm flatterd that you think I'm 'hot', (Y/N) but you aren't supposed to be here and killing Jedi like yourself is what I'm good at.

You screamed and brought your saber to life and attacked him. By force you weren't going to fall and let him kill you. You were going to fight for you life if it was the last thing you did! He fought you with power as if he wanted to kill you above all!

His sticks were powerful and off balance and you being able to slip under his attacks and kick him or even knock the air out of him at least. "Is it even worth living?! Why would you even try to fight back when I could make your death so painless?!"

"I'm not like that! I'm not going to surrender to you!" You shouted and unlocked blades with him and you kicked him hard in the face sending him back a fee paces. You watched from only feet away as hate erupted onto his handsome features.

With that you ran. You ran further away from this monster and now you were even closer to what seemed like some sort of canyon. Where you dropped your lightsabers onto the ground and you used the force to throw them far away where Ren; only a fee meters away from you looked at you with question.

"Face me like a man! Hand to hand combat becuase clearly our skills with a lightsaber are equally matched." You held your hands up in a fighting stance and you blew a peice of hair out of your face.

"Very well," He dropped his sabers to the ground and forced them away from him and he charged you and you held up your fists and you were able to hold him off. The both of you got hurt pretty bad and you got punched in the face maybe once and it only split your lip open while you kneed Kylo hard in his... Well special place where he looked in agony as he backed up from you.

Well this guy isin't having kids... Like ever!

Sooner or later he snapped out of it and force pushed you into the rocky wall of the canyon. You were pinned by the force and there was no way that you were getting out of there without him setting you free. He slowly creeped up to you and grabbed the both of your hands and crossed them above your head: holding you in place.

"You really thought that you could defeat me (Y/N)," Before you could even make some snark comment back he forced his lips onto yours and to his supprise you didin't pull back. He let go of your hands; trusting that you will not run away or anything else like that. As soon as he did so your hands entangled itself into his black curly hair pulling him closer.

_____________________________

Smut ahead!

_

____________________________

The kiss that you two were sharing was as if good met evil and they clashed together. Or where day met night as if the kiss was destand to happen. He pulled you closer before he pulled back from the kiss and he held you against him until you shifted at the feeling of his erection through his thick clothing.

You gasped at the feeling and then you felt as if you were being taken over by this feeling that was coming over you. "K- Kylo," You said before smacking your lips back onto his before he started to undo your lower regions. He pulled away from the kiss and didint stop until you were completely stripped from the waist down. You were already so wet for him and he smirked at seeing how defenseless you were.

"Stay close," He said wispering into your ear, "I wouldin't want you to freeze to death while I take your virginity." He knew your secret from looking into your mind and seeing how you always wanted someone you can trust to take something that precious from you. But Kylo was already "experienced" and he had been with a woman or two in his life time but never like this. Not like the connection that you two were feeling through the fight and now stronger with the kiss.

You noded your head as he undid his zipper and he alinged his cock along your slit, and he slowly spred you appart until he could finally be inside of you. Your arms wrapped around his shoulder as things started to leave off. You started to wimper and cry at the pain of Kylo's thick and long cock tearing you appart even at your first time. "I've never fucked a virgin before. I never knew you would feel this great!" He almost howled at the pleasure you body was presenting him with every push, thrust, or moan that would escape your lips only drove him mad.

"Please cum outside! I'm not on the pill I-" He didin't stop there. His Lips stoped you from saying anything more as his kiss became far more desperate for you until your pain erupted into pleasure and you couldin't help but let out a hungrey moan and you pulled back from a kiss. "I need more, please!-"

"You want more Jedi girl? What do you want from me? Or are you too good to say it?!" He shouted at you and you stiffened up a bit and said:

"Fuck me! Please just-" Your words were hickupted by a moan and you couldin't finish. You were so close.

"Oh really?!" He slammed into you, "I don't think you can handle it,"

"I can just please!" You begged before you stopped as you felt your orgasm pull through your body. Your face erupted with pleasure and with a matter of minutes he wasin't far behind you, spilling his cum inside of you and pulling out imedatly after. "What the fuck did you do that for?!" You shouted.

Truthfully he just couldin't take it and your moans just drove him harder until- "I- I did it because I could. Now dress yourself and you're comming with me,"