Frost

- Chapter two

You ran through the forest and away from your ship that was burning appart and you just tried not to make too much noice before you found a secret way into the base. It was through the air ducts and it was a tight squeeze and alot colder then it was outside but you just had to get those plans.

You could hear marching of a few strom troopers near by but you also knew you were very close to a control room or something like that. You looked down one of the grates to see General Hux; the man that you only read about. He was conducting something really important do you pulled out your terminal hacker pad and you got to work. You set off a drill and everyone on the ship evacuated, which gave you enough time to move the grate over and fall onto the floor again and you hooked your hacker pad up to it and tried to get what ever you could. Which wasin't enough since you needed a password to go further but it was good enough.

As soon as you jolted your head the other way you could hear people coming from down the halls and making their way back to where you are so you jumped back into the right squeeze and pulled the grate back to where it was as if nothing happened.

Hux was no foul. He looked around the room as if he knew you where here and he snered, "There was no planed drill for today or this month! Sound the alarm!" This is very bad!

The troopers next to him pulled to alarm and you got the hell out of there and pushed yourself through the duct and back outside. You could feel as troopers from all around you were cheak in the area.

Your ship was toast and there was no way that you were going to get that thing running so you just thought that it would be best to just lay low and try to send what ever you found back to base and maybe you won't die here in vein. You did just that; sending all that you found directly to the base and now you had to find a way out of there!

It seemed mearly impossible as you ran deeper and deeper into the forest you felt as if there was a pare of eyes on you...