Chapter 2- Going to a New School

*Ren's POV*

Today's my first day at my new school, and I'm not excited. I sat up on my futon, as I went to the kitchen. The kids were still asleep, so I silently prepared some bowls, cups, and spoons. I put some milk and cereal on the table, as I walked to the boy's room first.

"Wake up guys!" I said. They didn't even budge. The only response I got was a groan. I sighed, as I went towards the blankets, and picked each one up, one by one. I put them in the closet, as they all woke up.

I walked over to the girl's room, and woke them up. After breakfast, I walked them all over to their school and daycare.

I soon got on the subway to my new school. I smoothed out my dark brown hair, as I looked through the glass. My blue eyes reflected through them, glistening.

My eyes were quite unique. My friends would tell me it looked like it was glowing sometimes. I got off at the next stop, and started walking to the location that I had on the map.

I took a look at the building, and almost puked. The color of the building was a putrid pink. God, it looked like a five-year old's drawing of a castle. I walked to the office and introduced myself.

"Hello, um I'm the new transfer student, Ren Kurata." I said. The lady nodded, as she gave me a schedule. "Your last two periods are personal singing and dancing training." She said. What she said confused me, but I was ok with it.

I started walking to my first period, and as I turned a sharp corner, I bumped into someone. "Watch it!" I mumbled. He was tall with black hair and menacing glasses.

He just stood back up as he just walked away. What's up with that guy? He didn't even apologize even though it was his fault! Whatever.

I walked over to class 1-A, and knocked.

The door opened, and the teacher brought me inside. I scanned the classroom, and found an empty seat.

I introduced myself, and took a seat there. I sat next to two guys with orange hair, while behind me sat a girl wearing the boy's uniform. I listened to class, while I thought about random stuff. That's when I noticed that the only ones left in class was the twins and the girl. I was about to stand up, until I got sat back down by the twins.

"You're not..." said one twin. "Going anywhere!" Finished the other.

I sighed as I just sat there. I made a plan to escape while they dragged me through the hallways.

I broke through the twin's grasp as I opened the window, and jumped out.
We were only on the second floor, so I was ok. Since I lost them, I went to the garden to eat. I started to eat, when an announcement was made.

"Ren Kurata, please come to the Music Room. Ren Kurata, please come to the Music Room, thank you."

I quickly finished my lunch and walked over to the Music rooms. There was four of them, so I checked the first two, which were empty. Then, I found Music Room 3. I decided to check in here, so I walked in, and shut the door.

"What the-" I was cut off by seven voices saying, "Welcome!" I looked at the six guys and the one girl, and blinked three times. In the background, it said 'Host Club.'

I tried to open the door, but couldn't.
"Oh it's the transfer student we tried to kidnap." Said the twins. "Hey!" I yelled. That got everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry, I entered the wrong music room, umn, bye!" I said. I kicked open the door, and ran out.

But, as I did that I slipped, and I felt something knock over. It was....

______________________________________

Cliffhanger! Sorry about that, and also......

PLEASE VOTE!!!!! Lol