2

Jason McCann

After hearing Justin sob about his nightmare with the men who killed his mother, I couldn't sleep knowing he didn't feel protected and safe.

I kept checking on him every hour, Jeremy kept coming in and out also, but not as consecutively as me. I feel the need to protect him from harm.

So when you ask me why I slept till 12 in the morning now you know. But my angle Justin is still sleeping peacefully.

"Jeremy!" I called out once I saw he wasn't in his room, i walked downstairs and saw a note on the door.

Dear Jason,

Michael Called me in for business, Sorry I left unnoticed. You were sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you, and since you a Justin had such a connection I thought it would be best for you to stay with, I'll be back later. If Justin gets fussy that I didn't tell him good morning tell him I whispered it in his ear.
Jeremy

I crumpled the note then threw it away.

How can he leave Justin after his bad dream?

But Michael doesn't play, he'll put a bullet threw your head with no mercy.

Just like me

I have no mercy, what's the point I won't regret it after and pretty much never will.

"D-Daddy!?" Justin called.

Oh how I wish he called me that

I ran to his room "Yes baby boy" I spoke using his nickname. I know he likes it because a cute little blush rises on his chubby cheeks.

"Where's my d-daddy" I frowned at him "He left for work bud" I sat on his bed

He pouted cutelyy, I put my arms out to hug him but instead he went on my lap and cuddled to my chest.

Woah

I don't know this feeling, it feels odd and foreign to me. Yet it feels, amazing.

I held him, like a baby as he whimpered "Whats wrong Jay?"

"I'm just s-scared" he frowned biting his lip. "Well you don't have to be scared when I'm around baby boy okay" I assured him. He nodded giving me a toothless grin.

::::::

I walked in the kitchen trying to figure out what I could give Justin for lunch.

"J-Jasey?" My beloved Justin called, I looked at him "Can I c-call you Jasey?" He asked me looking at his fingers "Of course you can baby boy" I smiled at my new nickname.

Only Justin can call me that if anyone else does, Ill punch them to the bottom of the earth.

"Do you wanna go to McDonald's to eat?"

He mumbled a 'yes'. You would think some on like Justin would be excited to eat s McDonald's.

Or maybe he's just tried from last night.

"Come on baby boy lets go to the car" I said walking out. "Wait c-can I stay here a-alone?"

I nodded my head no "Come on" I grabbed his warm hand. Justin whimpered