S1 E3: Tell It To The Frogs. Part 2

A/N: sorry for the really short chapter but this is part 2 so it had to be short.

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of arguing back and forth. I noticed Daryl wasn't in the tent so I walked over to my bag and put on my other clean pair of nurses scrubs that I had. I walked out of the tent and saw Lori, Rick, & Shane arguing.

"you just found us. you're not going back out there." Lori argued.

"yeah i can't let you leave man." Shane agreed.

"I need to go back. I dropped a bag of guns out there that I need to get. I'll take Glenn. he knows the area." Rick said looking at Glenn who looked nervous.

"come on really why me." Glenn said.

"because you know the area." Rick said once again.

"I'll take Daryl and Merle too. they'll be good back up. T-dog and Jolie can go too, they're both good with guns."

I was shocked Rick wanted to take me but I walked over to Brittany where she was playing in the dirt with Carl and Sophia.

"brittany baby i want you to stay with lori at all times okay? don't leave her sight at all." i whispered to brittany.

"mommy i don't want you to leave me again," brittany whimpered.

"i promise i'll be back before you know it go play with carl and sophia until i get back." i said while pulling her in a hug.

lori pulled me into a hug and told me she'd take care of brittany for me. i thanked her and started walking to the big moving truck daryl was jumping around in and kicking the horn with his foot making it go off signaling us that we needed to hurry.

"yall are wasting my damn time!" daryl yelled.

i climbed into the back of the moving truck and sat beside t-dog and across from merle and daryl. Glenn sat in the passenger seat with rick driving.

we were on the road for about 15 minutes when daryl nudged merle in the side really hard.

merle jumped and locked his eyes with mine.

"listen darling i uh uh i'm sorry about what i said yesterday to ye on top of that department store. i was a little doped up if you couldn't tell." merle sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his head.

"uh i-it's alright hun," i said shocked at his apology. i nodded my head at daryl as a way of saying thanks for getting merle to man up and apologize. i guess merle wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be other then the part of him doing and carrying drugs around with him.

After about 15 more minutes of driving we pulled up to a gate. we all jumped out and we came up with a plan which included Rick T-dog and Glenn going around the left side of the building with glenn going after the bag of guns while merle and T-dog covered him from the sides. Daryl Merle and I would be waiting on the other side of the building behind a fence covering glenn from the front. we were to let them in the gate when they got here.

About 5 minutes later Glenn T-dog and Rick met us at the gate i quickly opened it and let them in. Surprisingly without us seeing him, a young mexican boy about 15 or 16 ran up on us and snatched the bag out of glenn's hand daryl tried to grab the bag but the boy was too quick he kicked daryl in the shin but was tackled to the ground by rick.

"i'm gunna kill the lil shit!" daryl growled.

A car pulled up at the gate and 2 older mexican men jumped out and grabbed me glenn and the bag of guns and then jumped back in the car. We sped off and the guy in the passenger seat Put brown bags over mine and glenn's head.

"that dumb cracker with the crossbow shot me in the ass" the man driving said with a strong mexican accent while leaving forward to grab an arrow that was lodged in his ass.

i laughed internally at the image of daryl shooting him in the ass with an arrow.

"jolie are you okay?" glenn whispered while nudging me with his shoulder since our wrist were tied behind our backs.

"yeah i'm fine what about you?" i asked.

"i'm good i'd be better if we hadn't been kidnapped by these assholes."

"ay we heard that" one of the men said.