04

Calum's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I kissed her. Christmas is soon and Mom wants me to come home to spend it with family. Mia thinks I won't see her until the tour but I'm flying back to spend New Year's Eve with her. I've spent the last two weeks with her and haven't kissed her since that day.

I leave tomorrow. I hate to leave her but I have to. So today I'm going to take her to the record store if she's up to it.

I get up from the guest bed I was staying in and slipped on some joggers since I sleep in only my underwear. I walk out of the room and through the living room and go to Mia's door. The pictures on the door were of family holidays past and her and friends. I knocked on her door.

No answer. I put my ear to the door. I heard her softly snoring. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I climbed under the covers and pulled her close.

"Oh Mia. My Mia. Wakey wakey my Mia." I sang in her ear. She swatted my face. "It's my last day with you let's go out. Come on. You can wear one of my shirts." I tempted her.

She turned to face me and put her hands on my stomach. She opened one eye then closed it. "Carry me." She said yawning. I chuckled and lifted her up. "Where to?" I asked. "Closet." She said laying her head on my chest.

I set her down and she walked in and came back out moments later without a shirt on. She had put leggings on and a sports bra.

"Let's go get a shirt." She opened her door and walked down the stairs. She walked through the living where all the guys were up now. "Morning boys!" She said doing a little wave and walking to my room. "Just get whatever shirt you want Mia." I yelled to her.

I sat on the couch and put my feet on the coffee table. "Why did my sister just come out of her room without a shirt on?" Sam asked.

"She wanted to wear one of my shirts." I said shrugging. "I ripped my leggings." She cried coming out with no pants and just my shirt on holding her leggings. My shirt went down to her mid thighs and her tanned skin shone in the early morning sun.

She sat on the floor and cried. "Nice underwear." Ashton whistled. I pushed him off of the couch and crouched next to her. "Honey come on let's go get you another pair. The boys can see your underwear babe." I said picking her up. She clung to me like a koala.

"Hey how about we get some ice cream yeah?" She nodded. "My leggings. Calum I ripped my leggings." She wailed. "It's okay I'll get you another pair. Come on." I set her down on her bed and ran to her closet and grabbed some leggings for her.

"Here you go Mia. I'll just turn around so you can get dressed?" I asked. "No go downstairs. I'll be down in a minute I've got to fix my makeup." I nodded and slowly exited the room. Once I was out of earshot I ran down the stairs and into the living room.

Ashton was laughing and it died down when I got there. "It looks like your girl is on her period." Ashton said laughing. "She isn't my girl, yet. But that still doesn't give you any right to shame her for things she can't control." I said in a low voice.

"Look at her like that again and you will regret it." I said. He put his hands up in surrender. I heard little feet pad down the stairs. I turned around and she climbed onto my chest. Once again acting like a koala.

I walked to the couch and sat down. She sat up and balanced herself on my thighs. "Cal. Let's just lay in bed all day. You can go get ice cream and treats and I'll just lay down and...... wait for you." She said smirking while running a finger down my abdomen. I grabbed her hand and pulled it to her side.

"No Mia. I'll go get the treats and stuff and you just lay down but nothing is going to happen okay?" I said looking at her eyes.

I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb under her eye. She had smeared some mascara. She leaned her head down and kissed my neck. "Mia stop. I can't.... Mia please." I whispered. "Amelia we are still here!" Greyson yelled.