07

*5 months later*

Mia's POV

"Calum please don't go. Calum!" I screamed. I grabbed his waist and sunk to the ground. "Get off of me bitch." He said kicking me off. I laid on the ground as he kicked me more and more finally stopping after what seemed like an eternity. I sat up and looked at him.

"Calum what the fuck is...." He turned and pulled a gun out shooting Luke in the chest three times. "Luke!" I screamed crawling to him. Crying the whole time at the pain. I pulled him to my chest crying in his hair.

Calum grabbed me by my hair and threw me across the room. My head hit a statue and my vision had splotches. "Calum please stop." I choked out. He pointed the gun at my head. "I. NEVER. LOVED. YOU. AND. I. NEVER. WILL!" He whispered. I looked up at his eyes pleading as my vision started going black. "I've always loved you." I cried. He spit on my face and put his finger on the trigger. Pulling it.

"Mia. Wake up?" Someone said. I screamed. "Calum please stop!" I screamed again. "Fuck. Mia. Wake up." Someone screamed shaking me.

I shot up shaking. I looked at Calum's face in front of me. "Get away from me." I cried. I fell out of bed and scrambled to the living room.

He came up to me and crouched in front of me. "Help me please. Help me!" I cried putting my hands over my head. He touched my arm and I swear I've never screamed louder.

Ashton tripped out of his bed and was followed my Mikey and Luke. "Help me. Please don't touch me." I cried. He touched my arm again and I fell to the ground shaking.

"Calum get away from her man. Hey Rob can we stop at a rest stop Mia needs to get out. Mia your okay. Calum get the fuck out." Ashton yelled.

"He.... he shot Luke three times. I tried to hold him in my arms but he grabbed my hair and threw me. He said he didn't love me and then shot me." I cried. "It was a dream. Shh your okay." He pulled me into his chest and I sobbed.

"Mia I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere shh." Luke said running his arm up and down my arm. "Mike make her a cup of hot milk." Ashton whispered quietly.

"It felt so real." I croaked sobbing again. "I felt the bullet go through my forehead." I said touching my forehead where I felt the cold metal just minutes ago.

"I felt Luke go cold. I heard it. I felt Calum grab my hair and throw me. I felt him kick me." I cried. They all shushed me and Ashton rocked me in his chest.

"We all know Calum would never do that. Come on drink the milk. You'll feel better. Rob are we almost there?" Mike yelled up there.

"Yeah I'm turning now. Hold on Mia." Rob said through the doorway. We turned and he parked. "Luke go check on Calum." Ashton said picking me up. "No!" I screamed making them all turn around. "He's going to shoot him." I cried.

"I'll be okay Mia. I promise. I'll be right in after checking on him okay?" He made sure I was okay and then he walked to the back room where they had sent Calum.

Ashton carried me off of the bus. A group of fans had gathered and were demanding pictures. "No not now. Mia doesn't feel good." Ashton said pushing through them to the bathrooms.

Upon entering the cool building I was taken back to the dream and started freaking out. "The dream happened in here. That wall where the statue is that's where he threw me." I cried.

"Okay. It's okay. Come on. Let's go get you cleaned up." Ashton said calming me down. He put his arm around my shoulder and walked with me into the bathroom. "Ashton this is the girls room!" I whispered as half of the stalls had closed doors.