#1.

That guy I saw over there the other day, over at the small green table beside the window of the small coffee shop, well, he's back again. And I can tell you, this guy is different. I don't know what makes him different to me, maybe it's the fact he seems to stand out among the crowds of busy New York. It could be his square glasses, or the freckles splayed under the glasses, hidden.

Usually I would have been standing and ready to go talk to him, but my body doesn't want to seem to move. My ass stays perfectly still on the booth seat I'm sitting in, with no intention of moving anytime soon.

He's sitting there, reading a newspaper, while drink a cup of coffee. Black coffee. He must like it strong. I would assume with his lightly gelled black hair, styled in a slight side sweep, and his cosy looking trench coat, that he is a business man of some sort.

My eyes catch his in an instant. We have a staring contest and I can see his icy blue eyes watching me with curiosity and something else I can't quite decipher. His eyes sweep over my figure, down my neck, to the swoop of my breast, then down my long tanned legs concealed in a tight pencil skirt. His eyes come back up to meet my own, icy blue irises enter my vision.

I can feel the bottom of my stomach burn with an anticipation I haven't felt in a long time. The heat soon grows bigger the longer I stare into his eyes and I can feel my panties getting wet from this mysterious man.

He stands up, bringing his coffee and newspaper along with him and stands beside the edge of the table I'm sitting at.

"Hello," his deep voice vibrates all the way down to my core, causing my emerald coloured panties to get even more wet.

"Hi," I reply in a quite voice, trying not to fidget in my seat too much.

"And what is your name?" He asks.

"Hadley, and yours?" I reply.

"Jackson," comes his smooth reply. "May I sit with you?" He questions, gesturing to the empty seat across from me.

"Of course, please do," I quickly stammer out, hoping he doesn't notice my awkward behaviour.

"What brings you to Common Grounds this morning, Hadley?"

"My friend was supposed to meet me here, but she had to bail at last minute," I explain.

"Ah yes, so you are here by yourself?" He raises an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Er, yes?" My response comes out as more if a question.

"You don't sound so sure about that," he reasons.

"I am one hundred percent alone right now," I answer more surely.

"Hmm, than answer one question for me Hadley,"

"Okay," I reply with curiosity lining my voice.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

His question throws me off but I continue on anyway. "And what might this date include?"

"Anything you would like really, we could go to dinner, take a walk in the park, go to my apartment, have sex," his last idea almost makes me spit the coffee I was drinking onto the table in surprise.

"W-what did you say?" I ask, trying to make sure my ears were hearing correctly.

"I said sex, it is plainly obvious that you are as attracted to me as I am to you." he clarifies.