#6.

Last night was amazing.  Albeit every night with Jackson is amazing but last night beat all of them.  Jackson has a way of paying attention to the needs of a woman.  No matter what it is he will do it.  Quite nice if you ask me.

     We still haven't touched the contents in the box but that will be happening soon... Hopefully.

I get out of bed, Jackson lightly moaning before turning over and resting again. Heading into the hallway, I turn right and go into the bathroom, preparing to shower and get ready for my day at work.  Jackson and I had the most wonderful weekend together and the thought of going to work really doesn't sound appealing to me.  I don't feel like going to work and getting lattes or dry cleaning for my boss. I don't want to read stupid things that he writes and I also don't want to deal with his snarky attitude.  I really need to get a new job...

      Hopping into the shower, I let the hot water wash away my lack of enthusiasm, just spending the time I have at Jackson's apartment.

      Fifteen minutes later, I'm out of the shower and dried off, putting on a button up white blouse and a pair of black slacks.  Putting on some mascara and throwing my hair into a tight bun, I leave the bathroom and head back into the bedroom.

      Walking over to Jackson's form on the bed, I sit on the edge and place my hand on his shoulder, his back facing me.  Gently shaking his body, I put my mouth near his ear, whispering for him to kiss me before I leave for work. 

      "Jackson, I need to go to work now, I think you should give me a kiss before I leave," I say with a slight smile.

      He groans slightly, rolling over so he's on his back and peaks his eyes open, "I think I can manage that," he says groggily, moving his hands to the sides of my face. Bringing my head down, he softly kisses me on the lips, making my heart flutter with warmth.

      Pulling away, I smile down at him and kiss his cheek quickly before moving off the bed and standing up, "Alrighty, I should be going to work, I will see you later today okay? Maybe we could have a little fun when I'm off work," I suggest.

      "I like the sound of that," he winks at me before sitting up and putting his legs over the edge of the bed.  Grabbing onto my waste he pulls me between his legs and kisses me again.  I feel a wet heat pool between my legs, exciting me.

      "Okay, okay, I really love kissing you, but I need to go to work or I'm going to be late," moving away from him, I grab my purse from in the corner and a black blazer. Heading out of the bedroom, I go to the front door and throw on my plain black heels and putting on my blazer.  Looking behind me, Jackson leans his half naked body against the wall, watching me as I get ready.

      "I can't wait for you to get home," he says, "I want to do so many dirty things to you."

      "I'll be looking forward to that all day, I have to go, I'll see you later," I say, kissing his cheek one last time before turning around and heading out the door.

***

      "I'm sorry Hadley, but your work ethic has been anything but good recently, and you seem distracted today.  I don't see how you can be an asset to me anymore," my boss, Jonathon Myers, so kindly informs me. 

      "Are you firing me?" I ask.

      "It's nothing personal Hadley, you just aren't good at this job, I only let you stay for as long as you have because your ass is nice," he answers. I look at him, knowing that his reason for keeping me here is exactly why I've been here for as long as I have.  I get lost in my thoughts for a minute, wondering if this is a good or bad thing.  Now I could maybe find something more to my liking, and I don't have to worry about being around jackass John all day.  That's definitely a plus.