#2.

During dinner, Jackson and I shared a fat (and expensive) bottle of red wine, helping me loosen up any nerves I had about this date. We mainly just talked, got to know each other. What that person likes, what their profession is. Jackson is super kind, and not to mention hot.

      It turns out that he is a business man, but not your typical business man. He works for a company that finds old fashioned New York City buildings and they restore the beauty of those buildings. He told me about one really beautiful run down flapper bar that they found and how they had completely refinished the small dancing stage and brought it back to life. I could see his eyes light up as he talked about the charm of that old bar. I could easily tell that he loved what he did and that made him all the much better.

      While he talked about his job, I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering. His shoulders were wide and built, but not too much that he looked uncomfortable. His arms looked strong, and his muscular chest was being hugged by his white button-up shirt. He was definitely a man you could never get bored of staring at. His chest gradually tapered to his waist, no doubt hiding a beautiful V running into his slacks. As my mind thought about that, it started to stray a little bit more about whats under that V. My pussy started throbbing and I thought about his cock sliding into my pussy, big, thick. I felt my panties start to get wet and it made me want to leave that restaurant with him sooner rather then later.

      Coming out of my little daydream, I look at Jackson's face to find him staring at me, not speaking, just staring. I feel my face get hot and I quickly look away, embarrassed for being caught staring.

      "Enjoying the view?" he asks, a dark eyebrow raising with his question.

      "M-Maybe." I stammer out, feeling my arousal grow even more as I watch his eyes stray from my face to my chest.

      "What were you thinking about?" He questions, his voice hinting that he knew what I was thinking about.

      "Nothing that you need to know." I retort, trying to keep some of my diminishing dignity.

      "Hmm, right, of course." I can see the amusement dance around his eyes, along with a hint of arousal.

      I clear my throat, trying to get my thoughts back in order. "You were saying?" I ask as a way to try to kill some of the tension floating in the air.

      "That doesn't matter, what I want to know is what you do for a living, what do you enjoy?"

      I could tell their was an undying question there but I ignored it.  "Well as I've told you I'm a journalist intern, I like my job but I'm not in love with my job.  I thought journalism was what I wanted to do but now I'm not so sure.  Frankly it's boring and honestly so typical of a person my age living in New York." I explain.  "I want to find something that makes me excited and makes me happy and not just a job for the sake of paying bills, you know?"

      His blue eyes study my face, "I know where you're coming from. You need something that is your passion, that you love."

      "Yes, I do need something that I love..." I gradually trail off my sentence, my eyes searching his, wondering where his mind is going.  I see him swallow, watching his Adam's apple bob up and down, making my heart race with desire.

      "What do you say we finish off this bottle of wine at my place?" He proposes. I feel my heart beat even faster then before, and the familiar throbbing of my clit to getting stronger and stronger until it makes me want to moan.