#4.

Waking up the next morning, Jacksons strong arms were wrapped around my middle, keeping me in place while also keeping me warm. I breathed in through my nose, trying to wake up my mind. Jacksons scent invaded my nose, so clean, and fresh, like saltwater coming off the ocean. It's relaxing and comforting, making me wish I could just stay there forever.

Spinning around to face Jackson, I bring my hand up and rub my index finger down the length of his nose, softly tantalizing him to wake up. I study every feature of his face, hoping I never have to forget his face. His dark brown hair messy from sleep, and probably a few other things, his eyebrows are thick, but manicured. Of course he's a man, so his eyelashes are long and dark because they always seem to be blessed with those. A light dusting of freckles covers the area below his eyes, making his face softer and more likeable. And his lips, don't get me started on his lips. They're warm, plump, a light shade of pink. Thinking about his lips, it brings me back to a moment we shared together only s handful of hours earlier.

We're laying on the living room floor, not the most practical of places but honestly the plush green rug under me more than makes up for it. And maybe the man kissing my neck, but minor details. Jackson keeps kissing my neck, trailing his soft lips to the swoop of my breast. I lost my bra somewhere in the apartment, not exactly sure at what part that happened, but I'm not complaining. I feel Jackson cup my left breast, letting his lips tease the sensitive skin near my collarbone before making his way down to my right tit. I feel his lips suction onto my very hard nipple, and then his teeth gently bite down on the little nub, sending waves of pure pleasure through my body. Arching my back, I let him have full access to my body, anything to keep feeling this way.

I feel his lips leave my right nipple and I open my eyes to look at him, his icy stare meets my own, drinking in the desire pooling inside them. I watch as his face starts to get further from mine, moving down my body and leaving moist kisses along my tummy. He doesn't break eye contact as he makes his way to the area right above my throbbing pussy. He gently grabs my thighs, pushing them further from each other and setting his body right between them. I can feel his hot breath on my slit, making my sex go crazy.

Jackson keeps eye contact, slowly bringing his head down before it lands on my throbbing, sensitive bud. Feeling my lust for him skyrocket, I arch my back again, losing eye contact and swirling my hands in this hair, forcing more pressure. He licks tentatively around my clit, stopping for a second to latch his mouth onto the clit and suck. I feel the slight touch of his teeth on my button and I feel the pleasure in my body grow even more. Releasing again, he slides his tongue down my slit and fucks my pussy with it, sticking it in and giving it a little twirl before pulling back out and continuing on my hardened bud.

Finally, I begin to feel my release as Jackson ticks his tongue back and forth on my clit, building up my climax so high before plunging one finger in my pussy while gently biting down on my clit. I feel my climax reach its high and I scream out in ecstasy as my orgasm comes. My body convulses until my high is over. Jackson brings himself back up to my level and kisses me on the mouth deeply, his lips tasting like my pussy.

I come out of my sex daydream when I heard Jackson lightly moan, pulling me even closer to him as he snuggles his head into his pillow more. Slowly opening his eyes, I meet his gaze with a small smile.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning," Jackson grumbles sleepily, his throat hoarse from sleep. "How did you sleep?"