A day in the sun

"AHHH IM SO EXCITED!!",you hear your bestfriend Marie call from the other room."CAN'T WAIT",you say in a very sarcastic voice,"ALL COME ON Y/N , IT WILL BE FUN AND WHO KNOWS YOU FINALLY MIGHT FIND A BOYFRIEND!",she says cheekily walking into your room smiling.You roll your eyes at her smiling.She gets her makeup bag simply putting on some mascara looking at her self in your mirror,she starts brushing her dark black long hair putting it into a side braid,she looks at you raising one eyebrow."What?Do I have something on my face?",you say laughing."Oh y/n please don't tell me your wearing that to the resort.","What's wrong with it!?" you say almost offended."Nothing just I think you should at least wear a different color other than black",she says smiling."UGHH IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE NOW,LETS JUST GO.","OK fine ."she says getting her bags.

As your in the car you think about how maybe it won't be boring at the resort since you'll be with Marie.You laugh at how you remember when Marie first told you about it since you hate leaving your apartment she practically forced you to go with her,Marie was the complete opposite of you but you balanced each other out.You lived together for about one year now and it was great having her there by your side always.Then your thoughts suddenly get cut off by Marie screaming at the resort,you start looking through the book they gave you when you walked in with all the activities you could do there are to be honest it all seemed like it was more of Marie's type of activities."ISN'T THIS PLACE AMAZING !??"Marie asked still looking all round."Yeah it is but I don't know if it's for me.""Ah come on y/n it will be fun,stop being a party pooper!",you laugh at her saying party pooper as you think "Who even still says that?".You see her walking to the front desk getting your keys to both of your rooms,and follow her to the rooms.They look amazing and all you want to do is order room service and watch anime (or you favorite show)."OOH Y/N LETS GO TO THE POOL IT WILL BE GREAT!!",she says as her face lights up with excitement,"OK FINE BUT IM NOT GOING IN"."OK BUT AT LEAST WEAR SOMETHING NICE",she says as she unpacks her bags,digging around to find her towel and bikini.You do the same looking for something to wear,finally both of you leave to room on your way outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY SO IM NEW AT WRITING FANFIC BUT I HOPE IT ISN'T TOO BAD.Anyways I hope you liked this so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~