what happened ?

your p.o.v :
ahh!i screamed as I suddenly started opening my eyes covering my face from the sunlight hit my face.
"good morning y/n!!!!,i got room service for us."Marie said looking cheerful as always.
"um...MARIE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!HOW DID I GET BACK HERE?!"I said basically screaming but not loud enough for anyone else in the resort.
"About that...."She said looking down not wanting to look up at me.
"Well I'm waiting!"
"Okay so we found you guys cuddling outside and i was freaking out along with Pj and Phil,until we saw Dan waking up but his face was somehow IN YOUR BOOBS....he quickly got up and started blushing.He got up and we unlocked it.He told us it was an accident and to not tell you because it would be awkward but come on y/n there's no way you would let me out of this room with out telling you.So Dan carried you here and left."
"Omg how did i not feel all of that?"I laugh and then blushed at the thought of Dan carrying me and especially him having his face in my boobs...i mean i kinda want that to happen again.This makes me laugh and Marie suddenly hands me a black dress with a bit of a cut out in the stomach along with a camo jacket.
"Here wear this"She looks up at me smiling from ear to ear.
"Um since when do I have to wear what you tell me to wear?"I said giving it back to her.
"Y/N PLEASE!!!ILL BUY YOU A DONUT IF YOU WEAR IT.DAN WONT CONTAIN HIMSELF WHEN IF HE SEES YOU IN THIS."she says winking.
"Ugh fine only cause of the donut"I say as I begin the change into the outfit.(if you don't like the outfit switch it with whatever you like!)
"DAMN YOU LOOK AMAZING Y/N!LETS GO MEET THE BOYS AND EAT!"Marie says as she drags me out of our room.
All I do is laugh and follow her into a room with the number 09 on the door,I just stand there with Marie waiting for a response and guess it's either PJ's,Phil's,or Dan's.
The door opens and suddenly i get dragged in by Marie.
----------------------------------------------
A/N :
hello!hope you liked it.next chapter will include dan more.*wink wink*also sorry for the wait I've been really busy I'll try to post more.have a good day/night! :)