It's him.

You get there to see a a lot of guys fitting with girls in bikinis and hear Marie squeal at all the "hot guys",and laugh.You lay down on one of the beach chair putting on your hat to cover the sun,you wore some ripped black jeans with a gray t-shit on bottom of you favorite black jacket that Marie bought you for Christmas last year,along with you black purse that had your phone in with your money and earbuds.You start hearing music peacefully laying down until someone spills a drink on you."OMG IM SO SORRY,I DIDN'TMEAN TO DO THAT",a tall guy with really nice brown almost chocolatey hair with beautiful brown eyes looks down at you with a sorry look on his face but also scared at the same time."Ahh it's okay I'll just change you say with a smile",you start feeling funny and you think why do I feel this way!?"No it's not,I'm so sorry it's just that my friend pushed me and I lost control over my han-","I'm fine,I'll just dry it off".You get up but he quickly gets a towel handing it to you,you sit again wiping it off you,you feel him staring at you but you try to ignore it because you feel as if he is looking at you judgmentally but then he puts his hand out and says " Um hi im Dan Howell."Then you realize it's him,your YouTube crush since ages ago,you see he was the reason why you started a YouTube channel,you had become popular with 4 million subscribers and that was another reason why you weren't sure about going to the resort,as you thought if you didn't hide fans wouldn't stop bugging you the entire time.You reach out your hands to shake his and take off your hat and sunglasses,as then he has a shocked expression on his face and you turn down cleaning to rest of the drink on your shirt.
DAN'S P/O/V :
Omg I can't believe it,it's y/n.She looks so much cuter in person,I've watched all her videos and have watched her for quite a while now.Great I just met her and I spill my drink on her.Good move Howell,I think to myself."So I see you don't have on a bathing suit,I suppose you were dragged here by someone?" Hoping she doesn't say "Oh yeah my boyfriend" but to my relief she doesn't.She points at a girl in the water talking with some guys."Yeah" she says laughing,"My friend Marie did"I suppose the same with you since your wearing all black too?"She says smirking at me."Um yeah my friends over there by the bar,Pj,and Phil."
YOUR P/O/V again:
Omg you think it's PJ AND PHIL TOO AHHH!!You fangirl inside,you get cut of by Marie standing in front of you.