under the moonlight.

YOUR P.O.V:
"Ok y/n so basically im going to "sleep" and come out to get Phil and Pj away from you and Dan that's when I'll tell them to push Dan in and I'll push you in as well closing the door leading out the hot tub so you and Dan will have no choice but to stay in there together.Who knows you might even skinny dip *wink wink*",Marie looks at you with a grin."OMG MARIE ARE YOU INSANE !!NO IM NOT DOING THAT.""Aw okay fine",she says as she goes to lay down.I just go back outside even though I'm not doing Marie's plan I deiced I owe it to Dan to at lest go swimming I step outside and see him sitting in the chairing near the hot tub and no where to be seen is Phil and Pj so I almost run to him and that's when I fall into the tub from a push,I look up and it's them! Marie,Phil,and Pj all looking at us with evil grins on their faces as they too pushed Dan inside and lock the door leaving us in there,and of course the sun has set so there's no one to be seen around the only people there were them but they left us alone in the hot tub I start to feel nervous and try my best to hide it from Dan who is actually okay and seems happy that this happened.Could he like me??Nah why would he like me?I mean sure people always say I'm cute,beautiful and what not be no one has actually asked me out ever.So I don't believe them.Suddenly you notice Dan swimming by you asking if your okay,I guess I didn't hide my anxiety and he noticed."Oh yeah I'm good just planing my revenge on Marie for this",you say with a evil smile followed by you and Dan laughing.Then Dan says," Well since it seems no one is going to get us might as well make the best of it",he says this smiling so much you see his adorable dimples."Wanna play a game?" you suggest."Sure"he says as he looks into your eyes which gives you butterflies."Okay so what do you wanna play Daniel?","mmhhm,why don't we see who can swim the fastest?","Oh it's on Howell"you say at him smirking.Then you see beautiful fireworks in the air which makes you both smile and as you look at them you turn to Dan almost admiring you??You think was he actually staring at me?This makes Dan blush and you do too.You think hey maybe this wasn't such a bad night.