Chapter 4

The rest of the day was normal as usual.
I didn't get to see Madds most of the time since P.E. and Drama were the only classes we had together. And she went home sick today so I didn't see her at lunch.

I decided to sit alone and observe the new kid. He made friends almost instantly. My thoughts were correct though. He's the bad boy kind. He sat with all the guys who smoke and drank and played girls like some toy. Best to avoid him.
But he's so cute.
Anna remember your date. With a guy you like. Who might just also like you back.
I sighed and ate lunch.
I didn't even make it halfway through my sandwich when I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up a little and yes indeed someone was staring at me. It was Adrien. How the heck are we making eye contact when our tables are both so far apart with everyone walking around.
He had this look in his eyes. It felt scary yet it seemed to be drawing me close. I smiled but he just stared. What's that all about?
I ignored him and continued with my sandwich.

The rest of the day was just straight up boring. Two pop quizzes. Got an A- on the English one and an F in Math. As always.

After class Mrs. Wyatts asked to see me. The math teacher.

"Ms. Woode I hope you also realise how bad your math grades are?"
I simply nodded.
"Well it has gone too far. Your highest score was a C- and that was because you had help. I hate to do this but I'm referring you to a tutor."
"A tutor? Wait! What? No! You can't. I promise to make up for it the next test."
"I'm sorry but my decision is final. Your new tutor is Mr. Adrien Jones"
"Wait! That new kid? How do you even know he's good at Math? He's been here for like what..10 minutes?" I asked furiously. I knew my grades were bad but I don't need a tutor. I get straight A's in the other subjects.
"Because he took part in the quiz and had an A+ everything was right. And also he was on the Honor's roll in his old school. Ms. Woode, if you want to graduate I suggest you let him tutor you. I expect to see great results in your end of term exam. Goodbye"
"But.. I."
"Goodbye Ms. Woode"
I rolled my eyes and left the class.

I was heading towards my car when a familiar voice called me.

"Anna!"
I spun abruptly
It was Adrien
"What do you want from me?" I asked as he was racing to catch up with me.
"Well first of all. You're a good actress. Secondly, we start tomorrow. Meet me at the library during lunch." His sentence so straight forward and emotionless. He reminds me of Edward Cullen.

Yes, I love Twilight.

He didn't even give me a chance to speak up and he left with his friends. He has more friend than I do. He's been here for less than 24 hours and I've been here for like two fucking years.
I sit in my car and head home

A/N: Finally. You've met Adrien. He's something else. Isn't he. Looks like Anna already hates him although he is cute. Just imagine him. LOL. Next chapter coming soon. Stay updated....xo..ALP <3

BTW.. I think I'll write a new story soon. Probably when I get a little further in this story and have more reads and follows. So tell your friend to tell another friend LOL. Follow. Heart. Comment. All that stuff. Bye ...xo..ALP(again)