"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)

~Time Past

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I feel sore. My body is aching like crazy, my body feels like it's floating. When I woke up, I was in a room that had a huge mirror. I saw myself naked, chained to where I could stand with my hands up.

  It looked like a little ballet room, except it looked a bit dusty and dark. There were things set in like a doctors medical supplies. Set up in a cart, they were...Sex toys. What the hell?

"Ah, you're awake." A guy came in.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"In an abandoned building." He answered getting closer to me.

"Let me go, get away!" I shouted and successfully kicked him.

"Brat." He started punching me in the stomach and slapped my cheek.

"I'm sorry, but this is what you get when you disobey me. If you continue, than I'll discipline you in a different way." He said, touching me a bit.

"In fifteen minutes, we will have a little feast." He added.

"Who's we?" I said, clueless like.

"You met them before." He smiled a bit.

"Why me?" Asking the same questions when I'm hopeless.

"Because you look easy to catch, and you look very beautiful. Your skin is soft, so for your hair. You look so innocent. Sadly, no one will save you. In that case, you will belong to us, alone." He groped my ass. His hands were cold, and it felt disgusting coming from him.

"I'll see you later." He than left me in the cold, dark room.

'They will save me. Kimiko-chan, Mayuzumi-kun, Kagami-kun. Please help me, I don't want to be their Sex Toy. Help me, I'm actually scared, my heart is racing like crazy. Please....Help me.'

Aouther's P.O.V

  The colored hair group stopped at the side of the abandoned building.

"We can't just barge in there." Kagami said.

"We'll just slowly get to Onii-chan. Let's just use the front door, there isn't that much people who kidnapped him." Kimiko explained.

"I'll go first, come on." Akashi led the way to the entrance. When they headed inside, nobody was to be spotted, but could still hear them as they spoke.

"Alright, we need to lay low. They could lead us to where Tetsuya is at, by of course eavesdropping." Akashi whispered.

"Guys, let's get in there already. It's almost time anyways." One said.

"Alright, grab the others." Another said.

"Let's go." Akashi and the rest tiptoed, until they heard someone shout.

"Get away!" The familiar voice shouted.

"Didn't I say don't disobey me?" The same guy that I'm formed the other to gather shouted back and could hear punches and crying, echoing the building

"Is that Kuroko-chii." Kise asked.

"Please help! awh, it hurts!" Kuroko shouted in a crying matter.

"You really think someone could hear you. Ha, you're really funny." The guy continued slapping Kuroko until someone spotted them.

"We've got company!" The guy shouted. Four others came down and tackled them all, successfully.

"Get off!" Aomine shouted.

"Bastards!" Kagami shouted at them.

"Don't hurt Tetsu-chan!" Mayuzumi said, trying to break free from the grip. Until they got control of them, they carried them all upstairs.