Ice Cream, Pizza and Love

I sat. The image of Harry and Demi flashing up in my head. I sat and tried to focus on the film I am watching. Frankie walks in.

"Whats up with you then?" She asks smiling. I break down and tell her everything.

"I am gonna give him a piece of mind!" She says once I finish standing up.

"No! Don't leave me alone again... I have no Ice cream or pizza or anything."

She pulls out her phone and five minutes later Niall arrives with Carte Dor Chocolate Inspiration Ice Cream and pizza.

"I have no idea what you wanted so I bought the only chocolate ice cream left in Tesco and a dominos ham and cheese pizza in medium..." He says in one breath.

"Um.... Are you okay?" Me and Frankie say in unison.

"Yeah!" He says catching his breath "The elevator was full and a mob was on the stairs and then the elevator cleared but became full again an-" Frankie stops him gesturing to sit down and relaxed.

Niall's POV

I walked to Tesco across the way. Running to the ice cream and then to the cash point bringing out a 2 pound coin. Paying I ran next door to dominos for a medium of my favourite pizza.

I legged it to the apartment building and clicked the elevator. It came down and looked crowded as hell. I turned to the stairs and a mob followed me. Agghh! I thought as a bunch of people came rushing past.

"Its CLEAR!" A women screamed and I legged it back down to the elevator too late again. I ran up the stairs again and made it to the floor out of breath. I hit the door and felt as if I could faint.

I explained and I chatted to Laur a bit. I was gobsmacked when I was told Harry cheated on her. He doesn't deserve her luscious beauty and kind eyes...

Wait What!? What am I saying? Well... thinking! I love Frank-

But... I don't I love Lauren and she was right here all along... I must tell her.

"I am thinking of breaking up with Frankie..."