YOU'RE NOT SORRY!

(A/N listen to you're not sorry by Talyor Swift while reading this.)

Frankies POV

"NOM! NOM! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!"

"WHAT THE HECK DID NIALL PUT IN THAT PIZZA?!" I scream.... Sick of Laurs constant screaming.

"Ham!" She smiled. "Ham makes me hyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted and continued messing about.

"Christ..." I faintly say and ring Niall. After about 2 rings, he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Niall, why did you put ham in that pizza you and Lauren ate yesterday night? She's gone hyper and its driving me insane!!" I complain, hoping he'll do something about it.

"Oh, well, sorry! I didn't know the it makes her hyper. Next time, I'll remember not to put ham in okay?" Really? Is that ALL he could come up with? Jeez, this life of mine is really bad!

"Well, can you come and keep her entertained whilst I'm gone please? I just need to go to town to get something. Pretty please?!" I plead like a little puppy begging for food.

"Okay, I'll be round in ten kay?"

"Okay. Bye."

"See ya." And with that, I hung up.

"SO WHAT WERE YOU GUYS TALK-"

"FUUUUUUUUU....." I scream, covering my mouth so I won't say the rest of the word. Lauren scared me AGAIN. Jesus girl, when will you stop?! I bet I'll have a heart attack in the next week!

"So, as I was saying: what were you talking about?" she asks eagerly.

"None of your-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. I think it's Niall. I go to open the door and guess who's there? NIALL!!

"Hallelujah..." I say softly to myself.

"Hey." He says.

"Hiya." I reply.

"HEY!!" Laur jumps from behind.

"Well, I gotta go," I excuse myself out of the door. I quickly pat Niall's shoulder and whisper "Good luck. You'll totally need it." and set off to town.