Best day ever.

This chapter is long.
............

Nevaehs POV

I opened my front door and walked in. Three bags on each arm. I sighed and walked back to my room. I laid my bags down and walked back downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen only to hear laughter. I turned my head only to see my dad sitting at the table with a younger looking lady. Probably mid 20s.

"Hi dad?" I said more of a question.

"Oh hey pumpkin I'd like you too meet someone. Nevaeh this is Chelsea,chelsea this is nevaeh my daughter." My dad said.

"Hi it's very nice to meet you." She said holding her hand out.

"Yeah" I said shaking her hand.

"Where've you been?" My dad asks.

"Mall with Seth." I said.

"Okay well are you staying home the rest of the night? We were planning on going out tonight. All three of us." He said.

"Oh dad uh-I'd really like to but I'm kinda going out tonight." I said.

"Oh with Seth?" He asked.

"No um one of the Castillo boys." I said.

"What? Don't the castillos only have one boy who's like what 12?" He said.

"14 and no they have an older brother." I said.

"Oh well okay it's fine." He said

I smiled and walked back upstairs to get ready. I went through all my bags and finally settled on a cute jumper.

Considering we were just going to the fair I didn't wanna dress all fancy.

My jumper was white and the shorts were at mid-thigh. After I put it on me I curled my hair and applied my dark matte lipstick and mascara.

I didn't want to wear sandals or anything so I put on my white converse. I looked at myself and felt like I was missing something.

I went to my closet and pulled out my white headband. Once I put it on I looked at myself and smiled. Perfect. I look perfect.

I looked at the time and it was already 7. Perfect timing. There was a knock on the door.

I looked out my window and noticed Jcs car. I smiled to myself and grabbed my purse.

"Pumpkin! Come down." My dad yelled.

I went downstairs and smiled at Jc.

"Dad this is Jc. Jc this is my dad." I said introducing them.

"Hi Mr.Parker. It's nice to meet you" Jc said.

"Same to you." My dad said not sounding to happy.

I furrowed my eyebrows and ignored my dad.

"Okay bye dad"  I said pulling Jc out the door.

••••

"I don't think your dad likes me." Jc said as soon as we left my driveway.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over him he doesn't even know you." I said.

"It's fine. I just have to earn his trust little by little. Anyways you look beautiful." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I said.

I looked at the radio and screamed as I volumed it up.