Im his girlfriend.

Nevaehs POV

Last night was amazing. I couldn't stop thinking about it all today. I mean I made Jc cum in his trunks.

I smiled lightly at myself. It's already 10pm. I just showered and I went downstairs. The party is still going on and I honestly wanted it to end already.

"Hey guys lets play spin the bottle inside!" Jen said.

Jen,Andrea,Dom,Lia,Logan and Jc walked in along with another boy with brown hair and a flower crown.

"Hey nevaeh this is Kian. Kian this is nevaeh" Jc said introducing us.

"Hi" I said waving.

He smiled and waved.

"Hey come play with us" Andrea said.

"Uh nah I'm fine I think I'm just gunna go upstairs and watch tv or something." I said.

"Come on don't be like that" Dom said.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the middle of the living room.

I sat down next to Dom and Lia. Andrea got the bottle and spinned it. I was kinda nervous cause I didn't want to kiss anyone besides Jc.

The bottle landed on Kian. They both looked at each other and you could feel the awkwardness.

"Ooh Ex couples gunna kiss" Dom said.

"Dom shut the fuck up." Kian said.

For a moment everyone stayed looking at Kian and Andrea.

"Ugh" Andrea said before cupping Kians face and kissing his lips.

Everyone cheered while I just laughed.

"Okay okay. Nevaeh spin the bottle" Kian said.

I sighed and spinned the bottle. The bottle started slowing down and the tip pointed at...Logan.

I looked and Jc and his face was red with anger.

"Kiss kiss kiss" everyone started chanting except me,Logan and Jc.

Logan smirked at me came closer. I scooted a bit back and he just came closer.

Just as Logan was about to plant his lips on mine he was grabbed by the color of his shirt and thrown on the floor.

"What the hell man?!" Logan yelled.

"Don't you dare try to fucking kiss my girlfriend!" Jc said yelling in his face.

"Girlfriend?" Everyone said looking at me then Jc.

"She's not your girlfriend you prick." Logan said as he stood up.

"Yes she is and I don't want you anywhere near her. Understand?!" Jc yelled.

"Get the fuck out now." Jc said.

Logan rolled his eyes and left the house.

Everyone stayed quiet looking at each other.

"Well I think I'm going to go,I have to take care of my dog" Jen said. 

She got up and left as well.

Soon everyone had left and it was just me and Jc.

I stood there awkwardly debating wether or not to leave or stay.

"I'm gunna go" I softly said.

I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"Wait" Jc said.

I turned my head and looked at him.

"Can't you stay over? I really need someone right now." He said.

"Are you sure I'm the one you need?" I asked.

He nodded his and I nodded mine.

We both went up to his room and got under the covers.

"Jc?" I asked.

"Mhmm" he said.

"Why did you say I was your girlfriend?" I asked.

He sighed,"I just really like you. I've never liked anyone as much as I like you and I just didn't want to let you go. I wasn't exactly ready to stop having this feeling. And it's getting stronger cause look at the position we're in." He said.

"I-I didn't know you felt that way Jc. I actually like you too. I just didn't know if you liked me too or not." I said.

Jc laid on his side where his face was facing me.

"Do you really like me?" He asked.

"I do" I said.

We both stayed looking at each other in silent. He then started leaning  in and so did I.

Our lips then smashed against each other's. Our lips moved in perfect sync. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on him.

I was straddling him and started kissing his neck.

"Uh" Jc moaned.

"Like that?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah" Jc moaned.

I looked up and realized there was a purple spot on his neck. I smiled and he flipped us over.

He started kissing me all over. He took off my shirt then my shorts. He started kissing my neck sucking roughly.

"Jc" I moaned.

I then felt his hand on my stomach and go down. He started rubbing circles on my private but I was still wearing underwear.

I breathed in heavy before moaning

"Oh god Jc." I moaned.

"Moan my name" he said.

"Jc" I moaned.

"Mhmm I like when you moan my name. I like when you're underneath me. With your eyes shut tightly and you moaning uncontrollably." He said.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting horny but again I'm not ready

"Jc I'm c-close" I said.

"Come on baby. Cum for me" he said.

With that I released. I was breathing heavy.

Jc laid down next to me smiling.

"Nevaeh?" Jc said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes" I said smiling.

•••••••••••
Shit that was dirty asf. I need Jesus in my life cause I just sinned.

Anyways....school starts on the 22nd! No! I still haven't done school shopping but I will soon.