Can you move in?

Short chapter.
......

Nevaehs POV.

I woke up happy today. Probably because I knew I was Jcs girlfriend.

His arm tightened around me waist as I smile. I looked up at him,his eyes closed.

I kissed his jawline but he didn't open his eyes,but I knew he was awake.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his bottom lip with my teeth and pulled.

He softly moaned at the slight pain.

I giggled and he opened his eyes.

"That was a good way to wake up." He said smiling.

"You were already awake." I said.

"True." He said laughing.

"So I was thinking that we should go to McDonalds for breakfast." Jc suggested.

"Yeah sure I just need to stop by my house and get ready." I said.

"No you don't. I went by your house last night and picked up some clothes " he said.

"Wait seriously? My dad let you?" I asked.

"Yup. I'm gunna shower" he said climbing off the bed.

I nodded as he got off the bed and went into his restroom. I grabbed my phone and went through social media. I went on Instagram,snapchat and Twitter.

As I scrolled through Twitter I realized Jc had tweeted last night. Probably when I was asleep.

@jccaylen
She's mine! Couldn't be any happier.

I smiled to myself and decided to tweet back.

@nevaeh_
Awe you're so sweet <3 I'm glad you're mine.

Once I finished Jc came out of the restroom. He had changed into his clothes for the day. He looked hot.

"Can I shower?" I asked.

"Baby you don't have to ask. Of course." He said.

I nodded my head and walked to the restroom.

"Oh wait Jc. Where's my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh yeah" he said.

He walked to his closet and grabbed it.

"Oh I picked out some really sexy underwear for you." He said winking.

"Oh god Jc." I said giggling.

After showering I changed into my clothes Jc picked which was a white tank top with spaghetti straps and a light red flannel,ripped skinny jeans and my brown high heel boots. Honestly,he did good on choosing an outfit.

"Hey how'd you choose this outfit?" I asked as I walked out the restroom.

"I didn't choose it some lady your dad had over did" he said.

Chelsea.

"Explains it." I said.

"Hey I can choose girl clothes." He said.

"Mhm." I said.

"Whatever. Let's go" he said laughing.

I nodded as he grabs my hand and we headed out the door.

We made it to McDonalds and sat down with our breakfast.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well I want to take you out on a shopping spree" he said.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"Well first of all I want this day to be about you and second of all I kinda want to ask you something." He said.

"Okay and that is?" I said.

"I want you to move in with me." He said.

"What?" I said.

"I mean you'll have your own room or you could share with me." I said.

"Um I mean I'd like to but do you think my dad will let me?" I asked.

"Baby you're daddy's little girl and if he doesn't well you're 18. You can make your own decisions." He said.

"Okay well I'll talk to my dad. I want it to be in person." I said.

"Okay then well let's go to the mall" he said.

"What's my budget." I asked.

"Babygirl you don't have a budget." He said

"Sweet" I said.

We both laughed and headed for the mall.

•••••
Short chapter i know but I'm trying to get everything I have to do done.

Like I have meet (my team name) basically you meet the football team. Then I have fish camp. Since I'm going to be a freshman we have fish camp where you meet other people so you won't be loner on the first day of school. Then school registration,school shopping,supply shopping

Like it's all to much :(((

Anyways,I'm watching catfish right now and omg it's intense lol. Oh crap it's her ex girlfriend! Watch Paris and Tara!

Okay gotta go!