Pleasure and fights.

Nevaehs POV

"So where to first?" Jc asked as we entered the mall.

"Victoria secret!" I said.

We both walked and made our way in. The first thing I saw was the backpacks.

"Omg I want a backpack!" I said.

There was so many pretty ones but they were $50.

"Oh never mind to expensive." I said.

"Which one do you like?" Jc asked.

"The maroon one but it's fine it's to mu-" I was interrupted by Jc grabbing the backpack and walking to the register.

"Did you find everything you were looking for today?" The lady asked.

"Yes" Jc said.

The lady scanned the backpack and Jc paid. We left the store with the back in a bag.

"Jc it was to much you didn't have to do that" I said.

"Like I said,you don't have a budget." He said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Well schools coming up so I just want to do school shopping." I said.

"Whatever you want." He said.

We went into AGACI and looked around. I bought,well Jc bought me a few shirts and pants.

We then went into journeys where I bought converse and footlocker where I bought Nikes.

After I went into basically every store. I had one bag from Victoria secret,two from AGACI,five from Forever 21,two from rue 21,four from Charlotte russe,three from Aeropostale,one from journeys,one from footlocker.

We walked to his car and put the stuff in the backseat. Everything Jc bought me came out to $1000 only because for one shirt at AGACI was $40 and I bought like 12.

"Thank you so much and sorry." I said.

"You're welcome and why sorry?" He asked.

"Cause everything you got me was to much money." I said.

"Baby I don't care about money. Money is useless to me. I want to spend money on you. I want to spoil you." He said

My mouth fell open,"what why?"

"Cause you're mine. I want to spoil you baby." He said.

"Well now I'm going to spoil you." I said.

"Fine with me baby girl." He said.

I rolled my eyes and leaned in and kissed his jaw line. As I was about to pull away I heard Jc lightly moan.

*Little bit of smut*

I smirked and decided to keep going. I went down to his neck and sucked lightly then roughly.

"Shit baby girl." Jc moaned.

Jc then pulled in his driveway and parked the car. I took this opportunity to climb on his lap.

I continued kissing and sucking his neck. I then slowly started grinding my heat against his crotch.

"Fuck,faster baby" he moaned.

I obeyed and started rocking my hips faster. I moaned and threw my head back because the pleasure was unbelievable.

"Baby girl I'm gunna cum if you don't stop." He said but I kept going.