The Match

As soon as the atmosphere had calmed a bit, a Gryffindor got hit on the edge of his broom and the broom snapped and the Gryffindor fell around 80 feet. James started screaming louder than anyone "FOUL PLAY! SACK THAT STUPID SLYTHERIN OF HIS POSITION OF CHASER! HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!" James shouted at the top of his lungs. The crowd fell silent, all except James and Sirius who kept urging their team to win. Sirius snapped "COME ON, MCKNIGHT, MY GRANDMOTHER COULD DO A PASS BETTER THAN THAT!" At the Gryffindor chaser. Gryffindor were up by only 10 points and had to only get the snitch to win. As the seekers pushed each other out of the way, the Gryffindor nearly had hold of the snitch and then... He had caught it! James couldn't believe their luck and started cheering wildly with the rest of the school, apart from Slytherin. James and Sirius, Remus and Lily followed all other Gryffindor students onto the pitch, cheering at joy they had won for their team! The scores were so close and Gryffindor had won! All the Gryffindors were happy for the rest of the day but the Slytherins were a bit miserable at their loss.

In the common room, Gryffindors had a party and Sirius started dancing happily with Remus as James was going mad with Lily. As soon as Remus, Sirius, James and Lily met up later, they all had a tight group hug. The night was filled with games, drinks, friends, dancing and a lot of food. The party lasted until sunset, when McGonagall told them to stop the party and be quiet. Everyone was tired out by the end of it all and James and Sirius fell onto the sofa, laughing as everyone else went off to their dormitories. Lily sat in an armchair nearby and Remus followed everyone else back to his dormitory. James and Sirius had their own small party throughout the night as Lily started reading comfortably by the fire.

James knew that all the Gryffindors would hold it over the Slytherins heads until the Slytherins would win. He didn't care, he'd only do the same thing. Lily wouldn't though because she wasn't like the rest. Lily found beauty, even in the ugliest of things. James didn't wake up until late the next morning and in his pyjamas, not noticing he was still only in his pyjamas, he walked down into the great hall to eat. Nobody cared except for Remus that James wasn't dressed in the right attire for breakfast. James just told Remus to shut up. Sirius sat at the table, shaping James' hair into all different hairstyles. Out of nowhere, James told Sirius, "Dude, you know you'd totally rock a man bun, right?" "I can make anything work and I don't even have to try, like everyone else, because I'm just that amazing," Sirius assured James. "Don't be so full of yourself, Sirius," Remus added. Lily appeared out of the shadows, next to Remus and explained, "Sorry I'm late, I had to finish doing my Defence Against The Dark Arts homework with Severus." "Is he like your homework mate or something?" Sirius asked. "That's an obvious yes," Lily replied. James and Sirius stuffed their mouths with as much as they could. At one point, Sirius was throwing food into James' mouth for him. Lily stated that James and Sirius ate like pigs so James and Sirius replied making pig snorting noises, crossing their eyes and shaking their heads like mad.

After dessert, James were belching at least 3 times in a row and licking their own faces clean off. James then asked why he was nicknamed Prongs and Remus replied, "You always seemed to be the boy to have the patronus of a Stag and I'd be surprised if I were correct," Remus replied. Sirius then asked why he was nicknamed Padfoot but Remus shrugged his shoulders and said, "Just a random nickname, I guess." "Hmm", wondered Sirius.