Matt x Fem!Reader PART 1

Key:
Y/n - your name
E/c - eye colour
B/s - bra style

You've been living with the eddsworld crew for a few years now there have been a lot of ups and downs. You've always been there for them and they've been there for you.

Tom and Edd decided to go to the shop to grab some food. Matt stayed at home since he didn't want to ruin his hair in the rain and you being the lazy person you are decided to stay at home and relax. You thought of taking a nice relaxing shower since it would obviously be free now. You walk into the bathroom and try to lock it but you notice that it's been broken "damnit" you mutter and keep the door closed.

You turn on the shower and start to relax as the warm water runs down your back. That is until you hear the door open and the ginger known well as Matt rush into the bathroom.

"MATT! GET OUT!" You scream trying to cover up your body with a towel, knowing you've failed and the towel is soaked and now turning transparent. You notice the red head's face turn almost the same shade as his hair.

"My my, what a surprise seeing you here" Matt says picking up your bra with a smirk across his face "wow, you sure do have a decent size!" Matt says while inspecting the (b/s) bra.
"Okay Matt! You can go now!" You say while trying to shoo him out of the bathroom..
but little do you know the cheeky ginger took your clothes and towels with him.
_______

Rip me this was a short chapter but ayeee I'm not dead I've just been really inactive and stuff, but I should be back.. I think, I hope?

••