Drunk! Tom x Drunk! Reader

HEY GUYS!! REMEBER TO ADD MY SNAPCHAT: DAILYSNAPPING

You and Tom had been friends since high school and pretty much bonded due to your love to alcohol, specifically Smirnoff.

Every other weekend he would come round your house and your would play drinking games and pretty much pass out on the couch together, It wasn't exactly the best thing to do but you still enjoyed it

This time it was different

Tom knocked on you door and you stumbled to answer it, being a little bit tipsy yourself to see a fully sober Tom, a bit strange.

You look him up and down and can't help checking him out, he did have a pretty good body honestly. You pass him a drink "there you gooo" you chant but he doesn't take the drink "very well then" you let him in the house and drink the bottle yourself, he seems very quiet..

After a couple or drinks you were pretty much drunk but tom had barely touched any alchohol, sure he has a few drinks but he seemed sober enough- "hey.. y/n?.." tom spoke almost regretting the decision of speaking.
"What's up~" your words were slurred as you placed your arm around him. You look over to see him turning a Deep red colour and you chuckled at him "awe- someo- ne got a crushhh?" you chant as tom turns a deeper colour of red. Which was almost impossible "maybe.." he replied. Your eyes went wide and he carefully placed his lips onto yours. They were soft and you loved it. After the two of you pulled away he whispered "I love you, but your too drunk to remeber"