|9|

After flicking my light off, on, off I sat on my bed, looking out my window at the house across from mine. Sure enough she responded. Off, on, off.

I guess you could say it’s comforting to know that even though she seems to hate me right now she still shows that she cares. The day she turns her light off for the night without some silly childhood tradition beforehand is the day I give up. Once that happens, she’s made it clear she’s dropped me for good and there’s nothing more I can do at that point. Thankfully for now things haven’t escalated to that point yet.

I lay down on my bed with my eyes fixed on the ceiling as I think. How are you supposed to convince a girl she’s perfect when she won’t believe you no matter what you tell her? It’s the impossible task, but I’m determined to complete it. I have to. It’s for April’s well-being and I just want her to be okay. Right now she’s the exact opposite of okay.

The wheels in my head began turning. Ways to make a girl feel special. Ways to make a girl feel important. Ways to make a girl feel appreciated. Ways to make a girl feel beautiful.

Ways to make a girl feel perfect.

AUTHORS NOTE

HI :D soo i know this is like really short and im super sorry about that but friday and saturday i was in new york city seeing ed sheeran my lover and i didnt get back until late last night because nyc ya know? Well i updated anyway and next chapter nialls plans start taking action so be prepared for that! :) hopefully itll turn out longer than this chapter. well i still have to get caught up on the work i missed from ditching school friday so im gonna go do that now. I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THO ITS SHORT IM SORRY THNKS FOR READING BYE. <3