High Key Anxiety

Well, school was better that I thought it would be. The kids are a lot nicer than the ones from last year. There is this very nice girl in my 3rd period math class named Sierra. She was actually kind of quiet, calm, chill, and for some reason, I fell a connection between her and I. We never really talked. Like ever. Last year, I finally realized I was lesbian. So, this was my first actual girl crush I had. She always wore this black old navy jacket that had a few holes in it, and a black pair of basketball shorts, and black converse. "She seems cool " I thought to myself. The math teacher is really boring so I usually doze off in class. "Maybe I'll talk to her tomorrow to get to know her more." I was pondering to myself. For all I know she might not even be gay Lexi. I kept thinking about her . "Lexi, chill the hell out , but what if she doesn't like girls". I kept thinking to myself about it. I am just gonna put my head down and sleep. *bell rings* Jesus , it's so hard to fall asleep in this class but I managed to. 4th period went by pretty quickly. I proceeded to walk home from school. She was in the back of my mind the whole time. "Does she know me? Would it be awkward if I tell her I like her? Is she even gay? I really like her, like a lot. I know nothing about her but just thinking about her gives me so many butterflies. Is this love? Is love at first sight possible? I don't even know her last name. She just seems like someone I would get along with I guess.. Fuck. I don't know ". Man this is stressing me out. I walk into the front door and my mom is on the phone. She is always in a bad mood so I'll just go to my room and play Jak and Daxter on my PlayStation 2. I love older games. They remind me of being younger. I'll figure out what to do about Sierra tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~