Jealousy|Conor Abeke Shane

I have GriffinFur1933 or Griffin to thank for this idea so thank you Griffin oh also I added this in where one of the characters cut but you'll have to wait and see who dun dun duuuuuuuuuun

Along their (Abeke Conor Meilin Rollan and Tarik) journey they have befriended this other boy named Shane. Conor however does not trust this Shane guy. He is always around Abeke it drives me crazy Conor thought. "So we need to get to Suka's Ice Castle am I right" Tarik asked. "Yes" Shane replied. How does he know where to go we still need to find it and he apparently know the exact location it's stupid. I think he works for the Conquerors Conor thought. "So can you tell us the directions" Conor nearly snapped. "Conor calm down we don't want you mad, Rollan already gets mad too easily" Abeke said grabbing Conor's forearm to try and calm him down. "Someone's jealous" Rollan stated. "SHUT IT ROLLAN" Conor yelled, which surprised everyone but Abeke. Conor ran to the forest just wanting to be alone. Conor heard Abeke yell his name. He rolled up his sleeve. I can't let her see these he thought covering the marks he made when he cut. (A/N Yes in this Conor cut but only because he was tortured by his father and Devin, but he soon stopped but For how long will he keep the cutting a secret ) "Conor, Conor where are you everyone's worried Rollan even said he was sorry"

Balloons by MandoPony originally for FNAF 2015

Conor

So many years have past

So many dark memories

So many fears 

We've now put to ease

Pain makes you do things

You never knew you could do 

Is this all real or 

Just Deja Vu

But now the party's over...

Now the guests are gone...

It's already past our bedtime

It's already almost dawn...

Just like balloons

We soar on our own

Finally free from the pain of our home 

And just like balloons

That no one will hold

Free from the truth

That no one will know...

(No one will know)

Just little children

Not at all strange

Until the light went out 

And everything changed

Alone and afraid 

For oh, so long

Wondering what

 Did we do wrong...?

'Cause now the party's over...

And everyone is red

I feel sick to my stomach...

...Or am I sick in the head?

Just like Balloons

We soar on our own

Finally free from the pain of our home

And just like balloons 

That no one will hold

Free from the truth

That no one will know...

(No one will know (Repeat and fade))

All of the pain...

...Far in the past...

...Yet echoes of screams...

...Forever will last.

Just like balloons 

We soar on our own

Free from the pain of our home

Just like balloons

That no one will hold

Free from the truth

That no one knows

(No one knows)

 When Conor finished singing Abeke finally found him. "Conor why'd you run off" Abeke asked. Conor sighed and replied with a question himself "you know Shane?" "Yeah" Abeke replied. "And you know how Rollan said I was jealous and that made me snap" he continued. "Yeah" Abeke replied again. "Well the reason for that is that Rollan was right when he said that I was jealous, but what you all don't know is that Shane" Conor continued. "Shane is what" Abeke asked. "Shane. Is. My. Brother." Conor finished. Abeke gasped "but I thought he died?" "I thought so aswell and how I knew he was my brother for sure, was the he acted around you. You see my brother/Shane has a certain way of making a girl fall in love with him. I knew all his ways and promised myself not to do what he does. I promised myself not to remember anything about my brother. I always got jealous of him and seeing him with you made me almost snap. Then Rollan just had to point out I was jealous" Conor replied. "Conor I understand what you mean by him always getting a girlfriend with certain ways to make them fall in love with him. My sister is the same but stupider yeesh Shane is stupid but my sister is worse" Abeke claimed "And plus I would never fall in love with Shane cuz I have you." With that they walked back to the group hand in hand. Shane's mouth was wide open seeing that his brother got a girlfriend. "What Shane surprised that your younger BROTHER got a girlfriend" Abeke asked winking at Conor. Shane just walked away never to be seen again. Now everyone's mouth was open. "What" Conor asked. "We thought you said your brother died" they all said in unison. "We did to but now we all know that he is alive" Conor and Abeke also said in Unison. Conor gasped "maybe my mom is still alive too." "Maybe just maybe, but we need to keep going" Tarik explained.

Thank you so much for your patience stupid orientations but this chapter was fun to make and I hope you love reading it and I am sorry that I had Conor cut but I think that it makes sense since his father and Devin tortured him but that's just what I think tell me what you think in the comments below anyways see ya later my Pikachus