Prologue

This was a time where there were no conquerors and no wars. This was also where none of the summoners of the Four Fallen even new each other. Conor was still Devin's little servant and Briggan was put in a cage for where he got mad and Conor had to calm him down when ever Devin came into his room. Conor soon was able to put Briggan in passive state to Conor this was like torture, but it was all about to change. Abeke was still with her  not supportive father and sister but at least she still had her mother who supported her so much. Uraza on the other hand hated having to be cramped in Abeke's little room so she always wandered out of the house and Abeke's father always got mad at least she was able to have Uraza in passive state. They both hated still being in Nilo but Abeke's father said for her to never get her hopes up but they always stayed up and her wish will come true. Meilin on the other hand could of asked for a better spirit animal than a panda (sorry if I randomly capitalize panda it is just I love pandas) but what she doesn't know is that Jhi will play a big part in her life. Meilin would rather be somewhere else than in Zhong her dad died a year after she was born so she never knew him and her mom died when she was 10. All her life she was training but more of sitting around doing nothing but that will change soon. Now Rollan was more of worker than a street rat he worked for his low pay of $1.50 a month but it was worth it it used to be $0.50 until he summoned Essix but he would rather have a family or a friend than to have money. Rollan that will change very soon.

P.S. they are older than they are in the books because of how much time has pasted with no wars and plz enjoy the story. :P