Meilin Meets Rollan

I was running around my training area before I had to train that's when someone called my name one of my tutors had called me over and I got there in at least a minute. "Yes sir" I said ever so sweetly. "Theses young men want to speak with you I will go now" my tutor said. I scanned all of them but my eyes focused on only one of them the one who had his brown hair arced to his right, and his chocolate brown eyes sparkled in the sun. "Hello" one of them said. "Wait I got this don't worry" the handsome one said. He walked over and lightly touched my shoulder and I came back to the real world. "Is she fixed now" the one in the middle asked. "Yes Tarik, I said I could handle it and what did I do, I handled it"  the handsome one replied at least I am now focused on more than just him. "Alright my name is Tarik this is Rollan and Conor they have summoned Briggan and Essix you must be Meilin right" Tarik explained and asked. I nodded "Meilin what a pretty name" Rollan said. "Anyway we are in desperate need of four destined kids the four who have summoned the Four Fallen and you are one of them" Tarik explained even further. "Will you join us on our quest to find the last kid who summoned Uraza and save the world from a war that all the other Great Beasts are apart of is what he is asking" Rollan explain much quicker. "Wait how do you know that the other Great Beasts are apart of the war" Tarik asked. "Well I summoned one of them and me and Essix have certain connection to where I can tell what she says" Rollan snapped and stormed out of the place. "So will you join us" Tarik asked. "Yeah sure one sec tho I need to go find him" I replied. "Why do you need to find him" the one named Conor asked. "Because he could get the Sunset Death so bye for now I will be back when I get him" I replied.

                         Later

I ran the same way Rollan ran and finally caught up to him. He was staring at me for a little bit then I asked "are you okay?" "Yeah I just get mad easy" he replied. "I see why do you get mad easily" I asked. "It's just after my dad died right as I was born, and my mom died when I got the Nectar I was really mad neither of them saw me summon Essix" he explained "but you probably don't get it tho." I felt bad for him then I responded "I do understand my dad died a year after I was born and my mom died when I was eleven" I started to cry but continued "and I have been 'training' not really tho I just sit there." He beckoned me to come closer he wrapped his arms around me and whispered "I will be here for you." After that we headed off well after I got packed, Rollan helped carry my stuff, and we sailed off to Nilo and I learned that Rollan and I are the same age, and that Conor is two years younger and that he summoned Briggan, and loves sheep.