Blond Hair! Green Eyes?; Abeke

My father was yelling at some people who stopped by and what I picked up from the word my dad said that they wanted to see me. My mother soon came in and asked my dad to leave and asked the people at the door "are you here to see my daughter Abeke?" "Yes and I am getting the feeling that, that man is her father" one of the boys asked. "Yes, he does not really like visitors especially if they are for Abeke" my mother explained and at that I came over to the door. There were three boys and one girl. The blond haired boy looked so familiar then a spark of memory came back.

Memory

"Thank you so much for letting me go on a little journey throughout Erdas" I said before I set off one my journey. I went to Eura where I met a boy with blond hair and green eyes I ask him what his name is he seemed happy when I came over but he was quiet. "Here do you want to write your name down" I asked getting my paper and pencil out but he shook his head then I asked if he knew sign language he nodded yes. "Can you spell your name in sign language" I asked him he nodded again and started to spell and I wrote the letters, he showed, down. "Conor so you name is Conor well nice to meet you Conor"  I said his name three times for a reason because I knew he was jinxed. "Thank you so much what is your name" Conor asked. "My name is Abeke and I am from Nilo" I replied. "Abeke I like that name" he said. "Conor why are you out here alone" I asked. "Well the reason why is because I am going to be forced to become Devin's servant when i turn eleven and my mom and my only brother died and my dad hates me" he explained sadly. "I am really sorry for you but I can relate to one of the things you said" I explained. "Which one" he asked. "The father one but for me it is both my father and sister" I replied. "Huh i never had a sister before" he said. "It's getting dark out do you go back at this time" I asked cautiously. "No I actually am going to stay out here and try and find wolves" he replied bravely which made me giggle a little. "What why did you laugh" he whined. "It's just that I don't fully know if you can be quiet enough to even see one, but if you want I could teach you how to stalk like a lion"  I replied. "Oh" he said sadly. "But come on we need to get some sleep if you want you could sleep in my tent but I only brought one" I reassured. "Alright just let me get ready" he said taking  off his shirt I was a little awestruck he looked like he had a six-pack and he and I were only like ten then We headed off to sleep.

End of Memory

"Conor" I said nearly yelled. "Abeke, how have you been it has been six years I missed you" Conor said giving me a hug. When the hug ended my mom asked "who is this boy?" "Mom this is Conor, Conor this is my mom. Mom I met him the one day when I was ten and I went on my first journey through Erdas" I explained then they shook hands. "Nice to meet you" Conor said to my mom. "Same to you young man" my mom said back. "Hello i'm sorry Mrs. Leopard but can we speak with you daughter in privacy" the oldest man asked. "Oh okay" my mom replied. "Hey Tarik could I explain it Abeke" Conor asked the man. "Okay" the man replied. I lead Conor to my room I let out Uraza and he let out Briggan they rubbed up on eachother and Briggan said "I missed you Uraza" and both of us were surprised. "I missed you too Briggan" Uraza replied. "Um, Briggan when did you learn to talk" Conor asked. "Yeah I was going to ask the same thing to Uraza" I finally said. "We always known how to talk but we just don't talk that much because we don't like to talk but we missed each other so much that we talk anyway" Briggan explained. I whispered to Conor "can we put them back in passive state?" "No I learned that your spirit animal would only go into passive state when it wants to, and I don't know if they want to go back into passive state" he whispered back. "What if we send them to the others" I whispered again. "That might work" he whispered. "Hey Uraza do you want to see your other Four Fallen friends" I asked Uraza. "Yeah" she replied. "Well you know the way out there are two people there that have summoned the other two go and asked them to release them" I explained. "Oh Briggan go with her" Conor mentioned. After they trotted along I finally asked "why are you guys here?" "Well there is this big war and the Greencloaks need the help of the Four Fallen and sense we summoned them the Greencloaks need us to help, and the guy I was asking to tell you this his name is Tarik the other brown haired Amayan guy is Rollan summoner of Essix and the girl from Zhong is Meilin summoner of Jhi" Conor explained and was out of breath at the end "how does Tarik do that in one breath" he whispered to himself. I was still shocked that there is a war, but then Conor turned my head so I would face him and he planted a kiss on my lips softly and I kissed back. We stayed like that until Meilin I believe her is came in and asked "what is going on I thought that you were just going to tell her about the war not kiss her?" "What it was just a gesture I picked up from my dad before he was mean to me" Conor said sadly. "Hey Conor if makes you feel any better I will join you and the others on your quest to save Erdas" I said to cheer him up. "Well hurry up and pack we're leaving soon" Meilin in a snap she was gone. As I was getting packed Conor said "here let me help you" her helped me put my bow 'n' arrows in the suitcase and sometimes he kissed me when we finished I wrote a note and left if for my family mostly for my mother. Conor carried my stuff to the boat and we were set for Greenhaven.