Search and Rescue for Daddy

Previously

"Now tell me where is Mr.J..." Lilith Spoke
Everyone looked at Aces with a very surprising look on their faces. Aces threw one of her playing cards striking one of the guards in the neck.
"I'm not gonna ask again now tell me where is the Joker and Nobody else gets hurt." Aces Yelled
"Should we give him up?" Asked Boomerang quietly
"No way he doesn't deserve to be set free he killed Harley." Whispered Dead shot
"He didn't kill her she jumped and he is broken because of that he loved her." Whispered Killer Frost
"Well I love her and I'm not giving him up without a fight." Whispered Dead Shot
The others nodded at him in agreement they weren't going down without a fight.
"We aren't giving him up with out a fight who even you are." Dead shot yelled
Aces charged at him sliding on the ground nocking him to the ground and pinning him to the ground. She was happy that all that training she did with her mom as a kid finally Payed off.
"The name is Aces and Now where is the Joker." Aced spoke
The group looked down at them shocked that such a small girl just took down the worlds best hit man.
"Get off my friend here and We'll take you to the Joker that's our Deal." Black Manta Spoke
Aces got off Dead shot giving him a hand back up she looked up at Black manta.
"If you brake our deal..."Aces spoke
"He doesn't brake deals so now the Joker." Killer frost spoke
They starting walking down to the basement everything was quiet nobody was talking.
"I have to brake the silence did you say your name was Aces?" Asked Black manta
"Yes my name is Aces." Aces stated
"How old are you and whats with the Joker."Killer frost asked
"I have some unfinished business with him and I'm 11." Aces spoke
Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked at her.
"You mean I was taken down by a child." Dead shot shouted
"Calm down Dead shot we made a deal and I intent on keeping the joker is just threw that door." Black manta spoke.
Aces walked threw the door and the Joker was asleep on the bed. Lilith looked at all the picture and painting he had painted. Her eyes wondered to what seemed to be a family portrait of Pregnant Harley and Joker.
"Who are you?" Asked the Joker
Lilith Jumped in surprised to see him awake and talking to her.
"My name is Aces and you need to come with me." She spoke
The joker looked at her with a confused face she knew what she had to do. Aces placed an explosive on the glass and he backed away shattered glass flew all around.
"How did you get one of my explosives?" Questioned the Joker
"No time to explain we have to get out of here." Lilith spoke
Grabbing his hand and pulling him along they walked past the squad and they looked down pretending they didn't see anything. They had gotten away she had freed her father and drove to his old hide out the fun house. She pulled up and they exited the car he looked up remembering the time Harley had made Pancakes the day after batman had almost caught them. Aces walked inside the Joker followed the build was old, abandoned, and falling apart. Aces had found this place mysteriously she researched Harley Quinn and the Joker wanting to know more. That's where she discovered weapons to use to break her father out she had always been a fast learner. The week she had to prepare helped she learned to use throwing cards as her signature weapon since she is aces. She hand to hand combat was easy since when she was a kid her mother had taught her how to fight. Lilith was best at taking down bigger people ever since she had taken down her mother as a kid. That's why taking down Dead shot was so easy to her she could hold up her own in a fight be really had no chance. As for the Joker he was still in a grey jumpsuit, Bare foot and dirty from not taking a shower for almost two weeks.
"The water is working and I have your clothes if you want to shower and change." Aces Spoke
"Sure I'll be back soon." Joker spoke
He walked away leaving her alone she had waiting for this moment her whole life she didn't know who her father was til a couple years ago. She always knew something was off her skin was pale white all the time she knew she didn't get it from her mom she fell in the Acid after she was 8. She remembered the day like it was yesterday she was 7 it was a Tuesday her mother has just arrived out of now where at Lilith's Grandparents ranch where Harley grew up. She felt like it was a good time to know that was also the day she found out her mother was villain in Gotham city.
"Your awfully quiet who are you really?" Joker Asked
"I thought you might had taken off since you know your free now." Lilith spoke
"I thought about it but I wanted to stay you interest me why would somebody save me? What's with the Cards obsession that makes someone call them selves Aces? But then it got me thinking who knows where my hide outs are?" The joker asked
"I don't know what your talking about." Lilith lied
He rushed at Aces pinning her to the wall by her neck she reached for her card and placed at neck.
"Let me down and I can't explain everything nobody needs to get hurt." Lilith Begged
The joker let her go her feet once again touched the ground and they sat down. Lilith pulled for her wig revealing long blond hair and her blue eyes to match. The joker looked at her with a surprised face she looked like Harley.
"My name is Lilith Quinnzel and I'm Harley Quinn and your Daughter..."