Chapter 3

"Hi! I'm back!" Chanyeol said walking straight to his room. He took off his shirt and threw it in his basket.

"Have you eaten yet?" Baekhyun asked.

"No! Have you?" Chanyeol said while sliding off his pants.

"No," Baekhyun said walking into Chanyeol's room. "What do you want?"

"Chicken! Can we, and we can get to know each other while we eat?" Chanyeol questioned sliding his pants back on quickly.

"Yeah sure. Sorry to walk in. I'll go grab the pizza you can shower or what ever." Baekhyun said quickly leaving.

Chanyeol waited for the door to close before he slid off his pants and underwear and got in the shower.

«««««««-»»»»»»»

As Baekhyun walked out of the building he thought he had been acting really weird around Chanyeol. He wanted to be friendly but thought he was coming off the wrong way.

Baekhyun got in his car and went to get the food. When he reached he saw a group of people sitting around a table talking.

"Chanyeol is really getting on my last nerve lately. Like he just broke up with his boyfriend and he's making it seem so terrible." A tall brunette kid said.

"Exactly, when we all know Chanyeol cheated. Not to mention he got kicked out of his parents house because they got tired of him." A chubby kid said.

"What kind of person stays with his parents that long?" A girl asked.

"I feel worse for Junmyun. They weren't the best looking couple but they worked." The tall kid said.

"Junmyun left for a week and got cheated on! He couldn't wait a week before having sex?" The girl practically screamed.

"Well guys we don't know that for sure." A blonde boy said quietly.

"We do. Junmyun told us. I trust him." The chubby kid said as the the tall one and the girl nodded in agreement. The blonde kid just rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun listened in on their whole conversation, and forgot to get what he come for until someone started talking again.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Someone from the group asked Baekhyun who was staring at them.

"Me? I'm Byun Baekhyun. Who are you?"

"I'm Youngtae, this is Junsu, Myungsoo, and Dalsu." The tall brunette kid said.

"Where you by chance talking about Park Chanyeol?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh we just recently became friends."

"Oh were close friends of his."

"Are you gay?" Dalsu asked.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked taking a step away.

"Don't worry I'm gay too. I'm not after you." She said said rudely.

"Who said that's what I thought." Baekhyun said back even ruder while mentally marking that off the reasons she wants to know.

"If you are. Don't date Chanyeol, it won't be good I can promise." Youngtae said, Myungsoo and Dalsu nodded. Junsu stood up and walked out of the restaurant.