Caught

Jeffery went to the drive thru and ordered his girlfriend, amanda food and driven to the front to get the food.

Employee of burger-here is your orders have a great day.

Jeffrey-thank you, you kinda cute.

Sarah-excuse me, give me my food and thank goodness you spent your money on this food. Cause after this i am gonna break up with and when if you push me i am gonna kick your ass in front amanda.

Jeffery got scared and rubbed sarah's shoulder to calm her down until i sarah slapped it off.

Sarah-smooth. She said sarcastically.

Amanda-should i leave?

Sarah-no, no we're classy we won't do it in front of you. I mean we're classy. (she sucked her teeth) you know what i mean she eat her french fries.

Amanda-lol.

Jeffery-baby...

Sarah-no let's go park and wait on kitty.

He listened to her and parked her car and waited for kitty to show up with her boyfriend.

Kitty was being chased by a guy and finally kitty approaches jeffery's car and tapped on jeffery's window. Jeffrey jumped in surprised and turned to see kitty and a guy with his arms wrapped around her. Jeffrey pulled the window down to talk to her.

Kitty-hi ! she giggled.

Sarah- hi want some fries bestie?

Amanda-bestie?!

Sarah-yeah bestie.

Amanda-oh ight, lol. She ate a fry and ate some of her sisters.

Sarah-she'll kill you if you touch it.

Amanda-don't worry i got this. she's love she won't do it.

Kitty-who's charlotte?

Amanda-my twin sister.

Kitty-oh?

Jeffrey-can you make sarah give me?

Sarah-sorry i can't whatever it is must be very important to discuss with your girlfriend. Sorry ! she smiled back at him.

Dean-hi i'm dean kitty's bf.

Amanda-i'm single.

Sarah-you're with romeo.

Amanda-yeah sure... she rolled her eyes.

Amanda put her food down and said. Amanda- let's go see where romeo is.

Sarah-okay let's go !

Kitty-dean baby now !

Sarah- want something to eat?

Kitty-not now.

Jeffery-what about me?

Sarah-stay in the car in case shit happens. She got out of the car and so did amanda and kitty and dean followed. They decided to go to the back of the restaurant to see if he'll show up.

45 minutes later they all sat on the ground. Then sarah picked up her phone and answered it was jeffery and he sounded annoyed.

Jeffery-what the fuck sarah what's taking so long, damn !

Sarah-shut up cheater i'm surprised you remembered us.

Jeffery-sarah, sarah this is not the right time right now. I am so fucking pissed right now romeo still hasn't come yet? If he doesn't show up we're going !

Kitty-a car?

Sarah-that's his car ! yeah now we'll see what's about to go down.

Amanda-here's the guy, what's his name is at the cafeteria. Now romeo's getting out of the car.

Kitty-good he can't see us. I'ma film this. World star.

Amanda-there here to chat?

Dean-no something's not right they wouldn't be here if there werent gonna be something like a fight.

Kitty-recording just for goodness sake. If something happens.

Sarah-jeffery wanna come and see.

Amanda-okay but keep it down he can't know were here watching him.

Romeo walked up to the guy who talked to Amanda rudely and started talking to him. Everything seems smooth until romeo pushed him and started beat him up. Amanda-omg he's beating him up.

Kitty-he's swinging with no hesitation.

Sarah-jeffery romeo is hitting him so badly.

Romeo-what bitch, fight me, fight me. He punched him harder.

Amanda-i can't watch this. She turns and looks away.

Dean-wow this romeo guy isn't afraid to swing.

Amanda-i remember his name it's, it's Ethan. Yeah ! why isn't he fighting back?? She said feeling confused.

Romeo-what bitch, fight me, fight me. He punched him harder.

Amanda-i can't watch this. She turns and looks away.

Dean-wow this romeo guy isn't afraid to swing.

Amanda-i remember his name it's, it's ethan. Yeah ! why isn't he fighting back?? She said feeling confused.

Ethan shook it off and started to fight romeo back.

Amanda pov

All of this just for one thing he said. He's going to far. I'm gonna stop this. Amanda got up until dean pulled her close and made a big noise while hitting the trash can.

Dean-fuck you wanna get us in trouble.

Kitty-we gotta get out of here. Before romeo spot us. Sarah move quickly tell your boy to start the car.

Sarah-okay. Got the footage.

Kitty-i got everything i need and recorded the conversation. She got up and followed them out of sight away from romeo. Amanda was still in shock to see his supposedly prince charming was a crooked dream boy. Yet isn't it just something natural thing to defend yourself. But her body is feeling weak.

Amanda-i'm scared.... 

Riding in the car

kitty-let's play this video. can you bare this, Amanda?

Amanda-yeah lay it on me.

Sarah nodded while looking at Amanda with concern. 

kitty played the audio

  Romeo-what bitch, fight me, fight me. i'm going to show why they don't fuck with me. today i'm going finish you off, today is the day i'm gonna kill you.

everyone went silent in the car.

Amanda-wait excuse me? she tilted her head with confused.  

romeo-i'm gonna kill you here and throw you out.

sarah- i, i don't think he meant that.

jeffery-are you okay? he asked sarah.

sarah-yeah sure...

romeo-you forget i got a gang right? anytime you wanna play i'll just call them out and we'll play. 

amanda-he lied to me. pretending we was a good saint. 

sarah-you should stay away then.

kitty-that would be a good idea for you, my dear.

dean-this should be enough, now it's how you are gonna break it off now.

amanda looks out the window to wonder on her mind to think.