The Amusement Park

Jeffrey finally made it to the amusement park and parked at the parking lot and then every detached their seat belts and got off the car. Jeffrey grabbed Sarah by the waist and brought her closer to his body as possible to mak her feel wanted and Dean the same to Kitty too. Angelica remained alone without a partner to hold her tight like that she felt jealous and decided if she saw they got too close to do some romance she will leave them alone and find something to do for herself. Angelica decided to go ahead of them and walked alone then Sarah saw her walking alone and grabbed her bf's arm and ran to grab Angelica's arm to walk together and said. Sarah-your not going anywhere your dating us for today and then on friday makeover for Romeo alright?! Angelica-Okay? she feeling better. Dean and Kitty catched up with the group paid in and got into the amusement park and decided on the rides they wanted to ride.

Angelica-Sarah can you handle this fun? Sounding curious and worried for Sarah

Sarah-yes i can why you ask?

Angelica-because I knew after the incident you might want to stay away from the outside for a while until you feel a little better.

Sarah-Yeah but I know i'll be fine. I defended myself and I can walk out feeling alittle stronger doing things on my own.

Angelica-Okay but if anything happen I promise you I will be to protect you.

Sarah-don't worry I got jeffrey i don't i have nothing to worry. Angelica ignored her words and got on the ride and started to enjoy herself and screaming and laughing while some gum. Sarah went on the same ride as her bf and snuggle against each other and enjoying the ride and Dean and kitty went to another ride. They went around and around unitl it was over then they finally got off the ride and went to another. Ride after a ride after a ride and them stopped by to get some stuff animals for the girls. Jeffrey got a big teddy bear for sarah and a kitty got hers from Dean and then saw Angelica asked. Jeffrey-do you want one? Angelica-I can get one myself I got paid this week and I know I can do this. She paid for herself and got the ball from Sarah's boyfriend and saw a target threw the ball hard and it got knocked out. Once she knocked it out she chose a teddy bear that looked similar to Sarahs but smaller and walked to another one and got two and then another three more. The group was impressed but the boys felt a competiton because they couldn't get as many toys like she did. The boys decided to do a challenge with her and she decided to gloat and ignore them and play around with the toys in their faces. They started walk until Sarah stopped walking and Dean turned with kitty around his right arm and asked her with concern. Dean-hey what's up Sarah? Sarah-it's nothing I thought I saw something. Kitty-what did you see? Angelica-what is it? let me know now what it is. Sarah-i thought i saw someone it might not be him. Any way i didn't see him. Jeffrey-you didn't tell this who? Angelica-someone broke into her house. Jeffrey-sarah if you want to you can move in with me you know i have an apartment. Sarah-i'm sorry i did not tell you this I forgot to tell you what happen. Jeffrey-who are you leaving with? he said with concern and sounding worried. Sarah-that'd be nice but i would whether live with angelica. Jeffrey-you girls are to fragile to be living in the house its too dangerous without a boy there. Angelica-We can handle it and besides I made sure everything is under control like making the cops investigate Romeo for breaking in and causing an assult. Jeffrey-Romeo what does Romeo has to do with this? he said souding curious and annoyed. He continued. Jeffrey-huh do you know this guy why does he know where you live? Sarah-why are you mad?! he didn't do it and besides he wanted to know because he wanted me to study with afterschool for algebra class. Jeffrey-are you sure? Sarah-I am and Angelica was forcing it calling the cops she was just hating because she didn't want to go out with him. Angelica-don't go and throw a fit with in yuu guys beef she not cheating she told me and I saw when he asked her. But since you blamed me and said I'm forcing it then maybe I shoudln't then you wouldn't have a place to stay and he would of found you again and finally rape and killed you. Then she threw the toys on the floor and walked away. Sarah then got embarrassed and followed her calling her name. Sarah-Angelica?! Angelica?! Angelica??! Angelica?! Angelica-It's Amanda Sarah leave me alone and I am leaving I'm taking the bus. Angelica walked faster and losted Sarah from the crowd adn Sarah couldn't find her in the crowd and got deeper adn deeper but couldn't find her still.She saw a lot of people then started think about the stranger with the mask on his face and how scared she was. She felt uncomfortable decieded to go back to jeffrey and the others she turned and felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around a cute guy standing there and he grabbed her arm by force and pulled her from the crowd. She tried to fight back but he held it tighter and she remember the intense grip and believe that this guy was the one in her house on thursday night. She was almost in the darker corner of the amusement park so she decided to scream to catch someone's attention but he immediately showed her his gun under his black jacket. She immediately stopped her screaming and he made Sarah leave the amusement park with him and got into his car and drove away with her.