Mingle

Angelica and Sarah was doing each other's toes and fingernails and talking about boys and the first subject was about Romeo the new student in school.

Sarah-He's creepy aura makes you upset and yet here we are debating like we do every friday night this time I could be moving in and you don't know that yet. She being a girl talking with a new york accent. Angelica imitiating her. Angelica-he don't vibe with me and can never do anything to make go on date with him he's just too shady.

Sarah-He talked to me about you.

Angelica-about me? about what! it's not going to work he's shady!

Sarah-No he's not he really infaturated with you he likes to know a little more about you.

Angelica-What does he want from me?

Sarah-He want to talk to you and have a conversation about the other day when he first came to your classroom and sorry that he scared you.

Angelica-Tell him I'm not forgiving him because he scared so much it was like he had something inside him communicating with me telling me he had a big big problem with me. And I don't think you should talk to him.

Sarah-but i did he said he wanted to hang out sometime and I agreed and gave him the address to the house. Angelica-you don't think he's the reason you got the masked stranger in yuor house don't you think because I think as soon as you mentioned giving him your home address. Sarah thought for a moment and said call the police. she immdeiately. Angelica-called the police about Romeo to investigate him. Angelica-I'm sorry but I can't let anything happen to you.

Mingle Prt 1

Angelica was walking when she saw Romeo and tried to aviod him by passing by him but he grabbed by her right arm and looked at her eyes serously. Romeo-You assumed I broke into your girl's house and attempted to kill and rape her. What's the meaning of this?! She fought back his grip and he let her go. She looked at him upset and said. Angelica-I was protecting my friend and no matter what hits behind my back I won't let anything happen to her. Romeo-Oh really. he laughed sacastically. Angelica-let me go, Anthony now! she pulled agressively and freed herself and walked away upset. He smirked and walked like player. Sarah texted Angelica and told her Romeo predicted that you and him would mingle. Mingle?! What does he want and what's up with the approach he gave me was that a way to ask a girl on a date or was a agressive way to have a fight.  Angelica texted her back-well mingle why didn't it happen? Sarah texted back. Sarah's text-he said it was done as soon as you guys started talking. she sends another- he knew when he saw your beautiful face. Angelica stopped texting and looked back and said that was a mingle?!

Mingle-Prt 2