unexpected-muke

no particular kinks.
rough anal pounding tho

I sat on the couch watching The Walking Dead as I waited for my fiance to get home from work. He was generally out late on the last days of the month. As he is the supervisor of his workplace, he and a few other select workers try to make sure they've met all of their deadlines and are prepared for the upcoming month.

Overall, it was fairly stressful. So I laid out all of his favorite movies, snacks, and video games. Hopefully it would make him feel better.

My head snapped towards the door as it was flung open. I could tell it was a bad day by the way he stiffly removed his coat. I frowned. When he was upset, I was too.

"I- I dont even know what the fuck. How in the hell- everyone is so behind on fucking everything." He growled as his enraged green irises met mine. I smiled sympathetically.
I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. Michael pulled my chin up for a kiss, which I gladly accepted. But what I didn't expect, was for him to immediately bite down on my lower lip. The second I opened my mouth to gasp, he slid his tongue in, caressing every corner of my of my mouth.

Secretly, I was enjoying this. Far too much, seeing as I had intended for the night to go differently. However it's never a bad time for sex. So, I let Michael lift me from the floor, pulling my legs around his waist. He walked towards the bedroom gracefully, pushing the door open with his foot. In seconds, I was on the silky sheets with my clothes in a pile next to the bed.

I loved this, being completely exposed while Michael was covered. It made me feel vunerable. Michael liked it because it showed I trusted him enough to be in this position. My train of thought was completely shattered when Michael plunged his dick into my mouth.

As annoyingly unnecessary as it was, I complied and swirled my tongue around his length. I'm listening to the Beatles and I feel awkward He groaned loudly, pushing my head up and down his frighteningly large lenght. My nose brushed against the dark hairs surrounding his base, causing me to moan loudly. Michaels body hair really turned me on. All of it. His chest, beard, armpits, pubes. All of it. His hips stuttered in my mouth, and I could tell he was nearing release. It was slightly humorous, as Michael tends to last longer.

He pulled out of my mouth just before he could release. I whined for two reasons, one being I'm thirsting for his cum  and the second being I wish I had that kind of willpower.

Before I could begin to complain, Michael pulled my legs apart. I knew where this was going. I loved it.

"Daddy please," I whimpered. He has spent the last few seconds kitten licking me, knowing I wanted him to thrust his tongue all the way in. His hand came down harshly on my thigh.

"Cmon baby. Complete sentences, please. I can't understand illiterate mumbles." He explained lowly. I reveled in the sound of his voice, all the while trying not to roll my eyes. I just want sex and he's showing off his education.

"Please Daddy. Please use your tongue to stretch me out so you can fuck me." I whined. He grinned against my bum and pressed a kiss to it, moving his mouth to my hole. In a matter of seconds, his tongue was exploring every inch of me. I cried out, gripping at the sheets.

As he pressed his fingers against my lips, I opened my mouth to coat them in saliva. He groaned as he removed his fingers with a pop. I closed my eyes, feeling his fingers push into my hole. Michael hasn't started with one for the past three months or so. He just always goes in with two.

I'm not saying I mind, or anything.

I cried out as he began teasingly moving his fingers. It was truly a beautiful sensation. He mashed against my prostate, making me release a porn worthy moan. After that, he slapped my ass roughly while removing his fingers. In a swift movement, Michael had me laying on my back, knees bent, with his dick pounding into me.

I grabbed his biceps, but my action was returned with a harsh slap across the face. I screamed in pleasure, his fingers trailing down to pinch my nipples. I mumbled out that I wanted a kiss. Michael leaned down, but didn't connect our lips.

"I didn't ask." He spoke, before slapping me once more. For some reason, the denial of a trivial kiss was enough to have me crying out as I came all over our chests. "Gonna make you come twice." He grunted. I weakly nodded. I loved being over stimulated.

Michael started nearing his high. I could tell because in the four years that we have been having sex, frequently might I add, I have learned that his eyes squeeze shut. His mouth will gape open slightly, only to quickly shut again. Quite often, he will also clench his jaw.

He slapped my balls repeatedly. While it caused me great pain, it had me edging release in a matter of seconds. I screamed as Michael moaned so loudly the picture frames on the nightstand shook. We came at the same time, him sloppily thrusting to draw out our highs.

I sighed contentedly as he fell on the bed beside me.

"Well this was unexpected." I said raspily. Michael nodded before responding.

"I believe you asked for a kiss."

lol so this is super shitty, almost to the point where I don't want to post it. but it's like two days late. so here. I'm updating again tomorrow. seriously. it's already typed. then things should fall into the normal pattern.

sorry
-sexualisingclifford