knives-cake

I'm in class. two feet from my teacher. listening to pearl jam and reading/writing smut.
worthless AN at the end

"Lukey, I wanted to try something new. Only if you're okay with it, though." Calum quickly added. Of course, they had discussed this before, but Calum really wanted to try it.

"What is it, Daddy?" Luke innocently questioned. Calum almost groaned.

He contemplated the best way to ask Luke, before finally saying,

"Luke, babyboy, I want to do knifeplay." Calum cautiously waited for Luke to respond. He thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"Okay, Daddy. When are we going to play?" Luke smiled.

Calum truly lost his senses and immediately jumped over to Luke. He swept the boy up and carried him to the playroom.

The small twink moaned loudly as Calum bit down on his collarbone, soothing it with the swipe of his tongue.

I'm returning to this a few weeks later and now I'm listening to Forever Young I'm going to hell

Calum aggressively tossed his boyfriend on the queen size bed in his room. He hungrily kissed down Luke's jaw, breaking to remove the boys oversized sweater and then his shirt.

Luke let out soft whimpers as Calum sucked hickeys into the beautiful pale skin of his neck. After he had several hickeys, Calum decided to get to the point.

He pulled his knife out of the nightstand. It was sharpened to perfection, the blade could prick your finger with just a little nick.

"Tell me if you get uncomfortable, okay baby?" He whispered caringly to Luke. The twink nodded and Calum pressed a long, loving, gentle kiss to his lips before beginning.

He pulled away and looked all over the nude blondes body. He finally chose a place to begin his dangerous task.

Calum lightly pressed his blade against the blondes collar bone, making a faint insicion along the bone. Luke yelped, but it broke off into a moan when Cal licked the blood away and pressed kisses to the broken skin.

Calum repeated this numerous times. Cut, lick, kiss, repeat. The blonde was loving every minute of it, writing under Calum's touch and moaning every time something touched his skin.

Lukey cried out and wrapped his fingers in Calum's hair as the kiwi suddenly took Luke's nipple into his mouth. His eyes were wide, clouded with lust. Cal pulled away and pricked his finger on the blade. The small sting was nothing. He watched a bit of blood well up and pressed his finger on Luke's tongue. The younger sucked eagerly as he took the digit into his mouth.

The dominant boy kissed Luke's chin, working his way down. He swept his tongue across his pubic bone before sucking a hickey into his skin. Luke groaned and threw his hands above his head, feeling the sting of the cuts and marks on his chest with the rough movement.

Calum made one cut on Luke's inner thigh, sucking away at it and kissing it before putting his knife away. He rapidly gripped Luke's dick, kissing the tip softly.

Luke was completely blissed out, bordering unconsciousness. Calum decided to stop teasing the weak boy, taking his member into his mouth with ease. He swallowed around it, gripping Luke's hips to keep him still.

He knew Luke was close when the blondes moans became shorter and whinier. He decided to pull off, and start opening him up. Calum pushed his fingers into Luke's mouth and he eagerly moistened them.

"Youve been so good for me, love. Letting me cut you and mark you all up. Let daddy taste that pretty cock, too." He spoke fondly, wiping at the blondes cheek. He pulled his fingers out and moved back down to Luke's thighs. Using his dry hand, Calum motioned for Luke to spread his legs. Once his demands were met, he gently prodded at Luke's hole.

The blonde whined, clenching. Calum soothed him and told him to relax, beginning to work his fingers in.

"Oh my god, Daddy. Feels s' good." He gasped. Calum smiled and pumped his fingers a bit faster. "Fuck me, Daddy. Please. M ready for your big cock." cringe Calum grinned, pulling his fingers out and wiping them on the blondes leg.

He lay down next to the small boy.

"Ride me, sweetheart." He explained. Luke eagerly complied, lowering himself onto Calum's hard member. The twink through his head back and groaned as he sunk down.

Once he was bottomed out, he began slowly bouncing, working his way up and down. Every time the blonde hit his prostate, he cried out in pleasure.

Calum was releasing quite moans, gradually getting louder every time Luke clenched around him. Luke began bouncing faster, chasing after his high. He let out short, whimpers of moans.

"Daddy, please let me cum. Please." He whined, grinding now.

"Go ahead baby. Cum all over Daddy." Calum choked out. Luke released and Calum immediately flipped them over, now furiously pounding into the unsteady boy.

Luke was gasping for breath as he was fucked into the matress, now being overstimulated and covered in wounds with sweat in them. Luke almost passed out when Calum came in him, painting his walls.

Calum pulled out, trying to help Luke as he had already been overstimulated. He sighed, content with the previous activity before he looked over at Luke.

"Cmon, baby," He said, weakly standing. "We need to clean you up."

remember when I thought I had my shit together?