Jealous!Vriska x Reader

((Requested by CandyDragon14))
~Reader's POV~
You were chillin on the beach with gamzee, sollux, feferi, and nepeta. You smiled when nepeta went near the water, stepping in it cautiously, when sollux 'accidentally' pushed her in, soaking her to the bone. She screeched and chased after him. You were now doubled over laughing, along with everyone else.

Suddenly you felt gamzee standing so close your back was touching his chest as he abruptly nuzzled your neck and wrapped his arms around your waist. You giggled and squirmed. "Gamzeeee!" you whined playfully. He chuckled. "What? You're warm and you smell like motherfucking miracles," he said, smelling and nuzzling your hair. You laughed again.

You suddenly glanced around. "Hey, has anyone seen vriska?" you asked with concern. "Who careth?" sollux said, suddenly standing in front of you, grabbing you by the hips and swinging you around. "That giirlth a biitch," he said as he set you back down on the sand. "Hey," you said warningly, "we talked about this. You can hate her, just not in front of me." He sighed and nodded. "Thorry." You smiled and patted his shoulder.

Suddenly you were raised in the air by two arms and held above someone's head. "Let's go swimming!" yelled feferi excitedly. Nepeta yelled her agreement as they ran you over to the water. "No! No, no, no! Guys I said I'm not getting wet today!" you screeched as you squirmed to try and escape. Finally, just as you were about to reach the water you fell out of fef's arms and made a mad dash for it. "Help!" you screeched playfully as you ran back towards the guys, hiding behind gamzee.

He laughed and suddenly scooped you up and flung you over his shoulder. You squealed and hit his back. "Gamzeee!" you whined. You felt someone slap your butt lightly. "Gamzee! We talked about that!" you snapped playfully. "Wasn't me, sis," he said defensively. "Guiilty," you heard sollux say from somewhere. "Sol, I'm gonna kill you!" you yelled.

Gamzee suddenly let his grip on you go, letting you fall to the sand. Instantly you were up amd chasing sollux. He laughed and teased you as you chased him. Suddenly someone's arms were around your waist and you were once again lifted into the air.

"(Y/n)!! Purlay with me!!" nepeta squealed. You giggled at her childlessness. You squealed when you were suddenly stolen from her arms. "Nope. The'th mine," sollux declared as he held you bridal style. Suddenly you were being passed around from troll to troll. Finally you broke free and within seconds all of you were chasing each other, not even really sure what you were doing.

Eventually you all collapsed of exhaustion and snuggled up on the sand and watched the waves. However you kept feeling like someone was watching you....

~Vriska's POV~
What the hell did she see in those dumbasses? Watching your matesprit run around and have fun and be TOTALLY OK with them INVADING her personal space was getting on your last nerve.

What-what are they doing now? What the fuc....oh, they're cuddling, of course they are. That's just lovely. Smug bastards.

She was now sitting between sollux's legs, insufferable prick, while the high bastard laid across her lap and the cat dummy leaned against her left side and feferi, the sugar high queen of stupid, leaned against her right. You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist. You were gonna kill something.

She started laughing at something sollux said. That was it. You stood from your leaning position against one of the small, rental beach cottages and began walking towards them.

~Reader's POV~
Your laughter finally died down and you leaned back into sollux's chest with a content sigh. "Hey, does anyone know where my matesprit ran off to?" you asked again about the whereabouts of vriska. Sollux shrugged and feferi shook her head.