Light behind your eyes

You arrived at the MCR concert. You were in front row.  You were half way through the concert. The atmosphere is hot and wild. Gerard walks up to the edge of the stage and sits down with his legs dangling off the edge. He puts his microphone to his lips and says " The next song is dedicated to all of you. Those who went through shit. Those who were bullied. Those who suffered and lost.  Those who are looking for the light in the world. Let me tell you one thing. When you find the light, make sure it never goes away. And never , for the love of god , never let anybody take the light behind your eyes. " during the last line his eyes met yours. You looked at him and smiled with tears in your eyes. He smiled back right at you.

The music started to play and he started to sing light behind your eyes.

While he sang, his eyes looked at you at all times. He signalled you to come up on the stage. He let the staff know too. Your heartbeat fastened as you walked up on the stage. Your dream finally coming true. To meet this one guy who saved you and helped you through the toughest of times.

You got onto the stage and panic set in. You collapsed onto your knees on the stage right beside Gerard. You looked down to your hands. Gerard looked at you with a year in his eye and sang.  "Be strong and hold my hand " . He reached his hand out to you to help you up. You really took it and as you got up you fell into his arms. Your feet was getting the best of you. And hugging him was the only relief. Your heart filled with serenity as you listened to his sweet angelic voice singing to you as he held you in his arms. "Never let them take the light behind your eyes....."